Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Holiday crush

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
A Couple of weeks ago I was staying in a hotel in Italy, 3 days into my holiday I came down into the reception to hand my room key and I saw this pretty girl who looked like a olive skin version of Jennifer Garner and she kept starring at me and this happned again when I saw her working at her desk and she just stoped working at her ledger and was just staring at me and I also "disracted"(dont want to sound full of myself or rude) her twice at her desk and when I asked for my room key other times she would try and interract with me e.g when I asked for my room key in Italian she would correct me and smile. Any way the last time I saw her I was walking past her and I said Hi and she said Hi and Smiled. But knowing me I left things till the 11th hour I never got around to having a proper converstion with her, so on my last day just before leaving for the taxi I gave my contact details to one of her collouges and I havnt herd anything yet and I would feel it would be less of a tragedy if I hadnt done ab. butt kiss about it.

Do you reckon in the words of Mike Skinner I could well be in...

or

in the words of Pharrell "and now she's gone... gone(hi-pitch).

Comments

• Options
    cocked it up and you know it!.....never trust a girl to get in contact with you...despite living in an equal opportunity world today, courting is still pretty much down to men.
  • Options
    I dont believe that the courting is still pretty much up to men. If you want something go out and try to get it, whether you be male or female.
    Maybe her colleague has forgotten to pass it on or something? You can't know for sure. The only way you could know for sure if she got it or not was if you had given your contact details to her yourself.
    Holiday crushes tend to be just that, holiday crushes...
  • Options
    I might go to the same place again but a diffrent/cheaper hotel to have a bit of fun for when I finsh my foundation year and pass my 1st pharse of RMR training, do you think she was ever keen and will keep intrest