Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

sex games...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
guys need help...
my new b/f is really confident in bed, like he wants to try everything, ya know !(and i aint) anyway he keeps askin me if i know any good sex games, which I dont at all !
So im looking for advice/suggestions/ideas on something i dont have to be really brave to try :lol:
tanx

Comments

• Options
    erm...
    strip poker - cos he will have already seen u naked, so it wouldnt be hugely embaressing.
    get some of that candy underwear, ive heard that can be fun!
    cant think of anything else at the mo!
  • Options
    dressing up in sexy outfits, role play, light bondage (tie him up with scarves), strip poker/strip snap/strip blackjack.. you get the point.
  • Options
    acting out a fantasy? yours or his.. Body paint? Yum yum :p
  • Options
    Hmmmm..... sounds like the boy's already got a few ideas.

:yes:

If not, why not try a blindfold?? Trying everything just by touch and voice doesn't feel tacky or silly and doesn't require much in the way of incriminating "equipment" either.......
  • Options
    I just remembered another game i used to play. I bought some coloured body paints, blindfolded him and painted erotic areas different colours. He then had to call out the name of a colour and i'd lick it off. It was great for foreplay, though we needed a shower after.. but why let the fun end in the bathroom? ;)
  • Options
    *ickle* wrote:
    guys need help...
    my new b/f is really confident in bed, like he wants to try everything, ya know !(and i aint) anyway he keeps askin me if i know any good sex games, which I dont at all !
    So im looking for advice/suggestions/ideas on something i dont have to be really brave to try :lol:
    tanx

hopscotch
  • Options
    Naked trampolining with a stolen trampoline! :p
  • Options
    If he's so confident in bed, wouldn't it be a good idea for him to take the lead a bit and devise some fun things for you to do?

In my experience, confidence doesn't always = a good lover. Sure, going at it full throttle while hanging upside down from the banister is fun, but there's a lot to be said for a bit of quiet intimacy, especially if it's a new relationship :yes:
  • Options
    Strip vaseline twister
  • Options
    I used to love tying my girlfriend up, kissing her all over except her intimate parts, and then whisphering in her ear what I was going to do to her in great detail. It used to drive her nuts. She quite frequently bit me ;-) Fucking wicked :thumb: