Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

pain after a while!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok this is kind of embarrasing and stuff and is kind of in relation to one someone posted about their girlfriend but basically, my boyfriend and i have been sleeping with each other...and i lost my virginity to him, the first time it really hurt and i bled and it did hurt a bit the second and third time but it eventually got better, anyway because of alot that has beem going on recently we hadnt done it in a while and we did yesterday and i bled again like i did the first time, but it didnt hurt in the way that it did the first time it kind of hurt like...there was too much friction and it was burning i guess, but i was lubed up and everything, should i be worried?!

Comments

• Options
    no not at all. This happens to me quite often
  • Options
    thing is though im still hurting now...that cant be good can it? :nervous: :crying:
  • Options
    thing is though im still hurting now...that cant be good can it? :nervous: :crying:

Same thing has happened to me when i hadnt had sex for 3 months.I wouldnt worry about it too much,just take things easy sexually and make sure your lubed up well :)