Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Here is the news - from the BNP

No sensible party would seek to make political capital out of the London terrorist attacks, would they? No, but this is the BNP we're talking about here. So, how did those ever-so-friendly people report the news that London was under attack this afternoon? In a meandering article about Nick Griffin facing trial for inciting racial hatred, or as the BNP puts it, "telling the truth", they tell us this:

"Another wave of Islamic terrorists were boarding their targets on the London transport network. The opening case outline provided to the court by the Crown Prosecution Service a month ago had as its key point the fact that Mr. Griffin had warned at a private meeting some eighteen months ago that Britain would sooner or later be struck by Islamic bombers, who would 'probably turn out to be second generation Pakistanis from somewhere like Bradford' and that they would probably "blast the hell out of London tube trains and buses'."

Meantime, local people allegedly tell of how they now face daily acts of vandalism to their cars and homes, anti-white racist abuse, threats and violence. Their "plight" is being ignored by the media, it says.

One couple were reported as saying: "It's got even worse since 7/7. They [Muslims] stop you in the street and say things like, 'you've seen nothing yet you white bastards. There are more bombs to come and we're going to drive you out'. The police just aren't interested. Nobody wants to know."

How nice to know that even when our capital city is under attack, that there are still scum out there ready to try and make political capital out of the event, eh? Fucking scumbags. :mad:

(I have the link to this article, but I'm not posting it - don't want them getting the oxygen of good publicity, the bastards)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    you just gave them some publicity by whinging about this
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    you just gave them some publicity by whinging about this
    Notice the distinction I made - I don't want to give them "positive publicity". How what I just wrote could be seen as "positive" is beyond me.
  • Options
    yes but the reason they make things like this

is so people like yourself and i, who have morals, post threads complaining about them, then they still get publicity
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    yes but the reason they make things like this is so people like yourself and i, who have morals, post threads complaining about them, then they still get publicity
    Well, what do you suggest we do? Pretend that the BNP doesn't exist?
  • Options
    it might work
  • Options
    MrG wrote:
    it might work
    Oh yes? And what happened in France when they ignored racism? Go back to 2002 and you may notice the President Jacques Chirac main rival was the fascist Jean Marie Le Pen. What would you have suggested then - that the French just pretend he doesn't exist? The BNP has to be exposed for the vile organisation it really is. I don't think your suggestion of going into la-la-land and pretending they aren't there is going to work somehow.
  • Options
    At least by not providing a link Star has avoided giving hits to the BNP page (where I assume that article came from?)

god i hate those Nazi scum.
  • Options
    At least by not providing a link Star has avoided giving hits to the BNP page (where I assume that article came from?)
    god i hate those Nazi scum.
    I got that link by doing a search in Google, I used the cache facility. I do have the link, but I'm not providing it for the aforementioned reason and also that linking to sites that promote racial hatred is against the rules of TheSite.org discussion boards.
  • Options
    that's alright, your abridged version captured the gist of it anyhow.