Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

cutting soapbar

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
what techniques do you use for getting it cut best? (spare me the 'dont smoke solid' replys)

and im talking about cutting it into ounces

ive found that the best way is to 'saw' half way into it with a serated knife then cut downwards using a very sharp knife, putting your weight on one side of the knife then the other (like slanting it if you know what i mean?)

this produces much fatter bits

getting a sharp knife and just pushing it right down seems to push it in at the top and flattens it down a bit, makes the ounce look a fair bit smaller ?

and what about heating it up to cut it ? i hate nuking it but anything thats an ounce or smaller usually hits the microwave ... or gets heated up with a lighter

bigger bits ... waterproof bags in a pot of boiling water for 10 mins!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i used to use the micro as it's a heck lot easier.
    z01 wrote:
    what techniques do you use for getting it cut best? (spare me the 'dont smoke solid' replys)

and im talking about cutting it into ounces

ive found that the best way is to 'saw' half way into it with a serated knife then cut downwards using a very sharp knife, putting your weight on one side of the knife then the other (like slanting it if you know what i mean?)

this produces much fatter bits

getting a sharp knife and just pushing it right down seems to push it in at the top and flattens it down a bit, makes the ounce look a fair bit smaller ?

and what about heating it up to cut it ? i hate nuking it but anything thats an ounce or smaller usually hits the microwave ... or gets heated up with a lighter

bigger bits ... waterproof bags in a pot of boiling water for 10 mins!

A hot knife should do it.
    .or in the oven/under grill for a short mo.
    Spliffie wrote:
    A hot knife should do it.

i dont like the hot knife way ... it seems to squash your dope kinda in the way that cutting a bar downwards with a knife does!

anyone ever saw electric shit in the microwave ?

some microwaves do it with some dope .. weird!
    hence, under grill or pop into oven for a short mo.

worst to cut is slate.
    i used to use the micro as it's a heck lot easier.

yep! same here

i put it in the microwave for a short time, then you'll find its really easy to cut.
    i was talking about the method of cutting it really, not the way of heating it!

but yea micro is usually easiest!
    a campaign ...even a vigilante mob ...should be started ...to hunt down and break ...the people who deal soapbar.
    i remember my days of smoking that stuff. got a nice big bit with a nice big bit of plastic running thru the middle. Gastly stuff, i cant see anyone would choose it over skunk.
    If you want minimial hassle put the knife in some boiling water then cut. It should cut not a bother.

Or else use the microwave.
    tbh its not that bad

it may be pretty rough and dirty, but you smoke enough of it the right way and it gets you fucked!
    z01 wrote:
    tbh its not that bad

it may be pretty rough and dirty, but you smoke enough of it the right way and it gets you fucked!

it gets you stoned alright but it's a lazy stoned, not much excitement in it really
    sometimes that effect is more desireable!

mixes well with drink..!

nice to see the 'free sean kelly' in you sig ... complety unjust ... internment all over again !

quite silly of them considering he was stewarding it, trying to PREVENT the rioting!

was up for a wee look about there on the 12th, things were quite mad .. that water cannon had some power!
    z01 wrote:
    tbh its not that bad

Contaminant Alert!! Is what get you 'fucked'

Truly nasty stuff!
    z01 wrote:
    sometimes that effect is more desireable!

mixes well with drink..!

nice to see the 'free sean kelly' in you sig ... complety unjust ... internment all over again !

quite silly of them considering he was stewarding it, trying to PREVENT the rioting!

was up for a wee look about there on the 12th, things were quite mad .. that water cannon had some power!

aye i'd still take a few draws when i'm pissed like..

yea i know, fucking bastards, don't know what they're doing at all

where you rioting?
    course not
    aye i believe ya ;)
    Dodgy soap bar smokers should have a butchers at this ~

http://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.htm

I haven't seen soap around here for yonkes.
    Dodgy soap bar smokers should have a butchers at this ~

http://www.ukcia.org/activism/soapbar.htm

I haven't seen soap around here for yonkes.

ohhh thats a interesting article!
    jake0 wrote:
    ohhh thats a interesting article!

yup! I'm 'ere to inform and enlighten people :yes:
    i really dont see why people hate it so much

ive been stuck smoking it for years ... theres usually a bit of grass floating about but tbh soapbar lasts me a lot longer

and on the case of it being shitty and not getting you stoned ... most of the time i find its good gear and does get you fucked .... but the odd time you get really shit stuff but you can smell straight off anyway

i have no problem getting stoned of it, its just a bit rough!
    z01 wrote:

ive been stuck smoking it for years ... theres usually a bit of grass floating about but tbh soapbar lasts me a lot longer

and on the case of it being shitty and not getting you stoned ... most of the time i find its good gear and does get you fucked .... but the odd time you get really shit stuff but you can smell straight off anyway

i know, i really dont have a problem smoking the "soap bar" i can get, its pretty good quality and does get you VERY stoned.

and as i'm lucky to be living in a town that has a cannabis cafe i can always get green, but sometimes solid is nice for a change, and the stuff i get is quite nice, just a bit of a sore on the throate.

on the subject of the cafe i was in there the other day and this bloke walked into the locked office room, with the biggest bag of weed in the world, it was at least the size of a black plastic sack - completely filled with weed, i was like :shocking:
    the trouble with soap ...ignoring the health issues ...is you cannot get high on it.
    you can only go so far and it matters not how much you smoke ...your not going any further.
    shite bar.
    don't get me wrong ...i prefer solid to green as a rule of thumb but not shitebar.
    z01 wrote:

You ain't been smoking cannabis!
    Blagsta wrote:
    You ain't been smoking cannabis!

..............Nah, 'cos it's cr@p! :yuck:

Only numpties, novice and mug punters smoke soap. :thumb:
    yup! I'm 'ere to inform and enlighten people :yes:
    laughing2tq.gif
    Hello Rolly, thank you! :thumb:

Oggy oggy ogggy ............. Oi io oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !

Knowing that i'm a much loved, reveared and renowned contributer to this very board, i withdraw my notice to quit which i forewarded to LadyJade yesterday, henceforth!

Looking forward to re-joining you'se lot riff raff on this board and will re-commence my postings of enlightenment this Monday.

Hace a great week-end all. ;)
    :rolleyes:
    ..............Nah, 'cos it's cr@p! :yuck:

Only numpties, novice and mug punters smoke soap. :thumb:

ive smoked lots and lots of soapbar... lots of good grass ... and also a few good solids ... (also the shite soapbar and the shite grass )

the good solids got me most fucked..

and the soapbar is second best ! you just dont get that big heavy feeling that dope gives you with grass ... i prefer being really stoned rather than being high ... grass is great and all but i just like the feeling better, espically combined with other stuff !

so i fail to see how that means only 'numpties, novice and mug punters smoke soap'
    z01 wrote:
    so i fail to see how that means only 'numpties, novice and mug punters smoke soap'

i think it might be a way of saying "i've got good contacts or i know a lot about cannabis"

i've grown up smoking soapbar, and it's what i expect or used to expect when i rang looking a half O, it's what still goes around here and i never minded it, even when we had good grass (though there's some gack grass aswell, really gack)