Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

the worst sex ever

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i just had mine, when was yours?

Comments

• Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    The night I spent with you.
    (ONLY JOKING!!!!:!@ :o)
  • Options
    owned ffs
  • Options
    The time i met someone called Mrs. Taylor in a bar and took her back to my place.
  • Options
    fu get a job.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    that time I imagined JsT instead of Jake ;x
  • Options
    JsT wrote:
    fu get a job.

I have one, its called being your mum's personal genital satisfier :(
  • Options
    I would just like to point out that at no stage was I being serious and purely happy feelings were intended from my previous post.
  • Options
    i think the time i did a fat girl in a car wash was particularly bad :yuck:
  • Options
    bout 5 weeks ago after far too much tequila.
  • Options
    my worst was with my ex boyfriend after we split up the other week.
  • Options
    Its easy to have bad sex, you just dont have to be in to it that much when you find your self having sex cause "you said you would" say if you go home with someone and your tired and not very turned on say in the following morning with out any sleep.
    Also if your dont get on that well especialy as a man if you think shes not all that into you and theres no excitment there and you can just find your self going through the motions.
  • Options
    The time I ended up watching TV over someone's shoulder 'cause they got cramp in the top of their leg and didn't get it in for about half an hour. When he did it was shite.

Didn't have sex with him again, strangely.
  • Options
    ive not really had any terrible sexual experiences...maybe the first couple of times were not as good looking back..but wouldnt say worst sex ever. also had a few drunken one night standers which havent been the best, but i tend to have fun everytime.
  • Options
    It's always fun!!!!

Was with a girl once who made the loudest and most unusual noises I have ever heard (not quite as bad as the teacher in Porky's but not far off). Thought she was taking the mickey at first, it was quite amusing looking back, but rather scary at the time for a naive 17/18 year old!!!!!!
  • Options
    when its good its great when its bad its still good.
  • Options
    About 7 weeks ago with this guy I was casually seeing. He kissed like a dog so I should have known, but my mate convinced me that he would make up for it in other ways. And how wrong she was!

He hadn't a clue were to touch me. Was too rough and too quick, as he was more concerned in pleasuring himself by just shagging me. And even then that lasted about 1min. Afterwards I did ask if he knew how to pleasure a woman, but he just made excuses saying, it was cause he was scared of getting caught (happened in his car at night ya see). Yet he not no problem getting himself off :-/

Yeah, things were over after that.
  • Options
    Shagging in cars, hey!

Watch out for Stan Collymore and his doggers!
  • Options
    My worse ever sex was with my ex, it was a case of wham, bam, thank you man. Was sore, quick and aslong as he came it was alright.
  • Options
    Worst sex is when the chick just lies there and doesn't do almost anything except maybe nibble on your neck once in a while.
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    that time I imagined JsT instead of Jake ;x
    You what?! Was I not good enough for you!
  • Options
    when i got involved with my bassist. Killed that band and any friendship we had. He was a twat, drunk and lonely, i was depressed, drunk, lonely and had a flat all to myself to go back to, also very stupid. We both felt bad about it, even though he enjoyed it much more than me, and i was faul towards him until i left spain.
  • Options
    That American student I ended up getting intimate with. Well, it may have been bad. I can't even remember it! (it was the drink!)
  • Options
    One of my exes from a few years ago....if I could have felt anything might have been worth while, needless to say, he didn't last long after that.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Zella wrote:
    You what?! Was I not good enough for you!
    roffle of course you were ;)

I'm talking about whilst making sex with myself ;x
  • Options
    The worst sex was when I slept with a Welsh girl.

Oh, the shame.
  • Options
    The worst sex I had was with a chap who lasted 5 minutes, and told everyone I was a crap shag. POT, KETTLE, BLACK.
  • Options
    1983 wrote:
    The worst sex I had was with a chap who lasted 5 minutes, and told everyone I was a crap shag. POT, KETTLE, BLACK.

Im sure in this case he was, but he probably wanted to get that out before you did,

I dont like the assumption that its always the man's fault if the sex is bad, not true a man cant be a good shag if the girls crap,

5 minuets is a bit short, Iv lasted that little a few times but then Im always ready for another go in a few minuets, after a spliff normally, and then im good for at least an hour.
  • Options
    Secondly, sex has been awful when the guy only thinks about himself and wants it over and done with as quickly as possible. I had an ex that didn't think foreplay was needed when it blatently was and so I was left in agony afterwards. Sex has been awful in the past when the guy doesn't take into consideration your feelings. A guy who is selfish in bed is the worst sex you can ever get.

Agree 100% percent.

The worst sex I ever had was with a bloke was was so utterly self-centred (in every way) that I should have expected it. He was quite a bit older so deemed himself "the expert", and he certainly had fun! I, however, lay there being both in extreme discomfort and extremely bored. What a loser.

I had godawful sex with a French guy I met through a friend, too. He was really, really rough and once he was "in the moment" didn't seem to care that he was practically biting my nipples off, eww. I have to say, talking dirty with that accent almost made up for it though...I must be too easily pleased ;)
  • Options
    Well over 2 years ago...In a random field.
    Jobbie nettles you say?! Running from the farmer who caught us in the act?!
    Lets just say my ass was red...and not just from embaressment. :blush:
  • Options
    With my ex, 2 years ago...First time we got it on I was giving him head and I bit him - hard. Every time we tried to have sex afterwards he lost his erection... I'm thinking the poor fella was slightly traumatised. He summed it up pretty well stating "you can't stick a european plug into an american socket".