Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Naked Rambler Arrested Again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Story

You think he'd have given up by now ay? :p

So should be be locked up or left to be?

Comments

• Options
    The people making the complaints should be locked up.

He should be jailed when the 2000 people who posed for nude art in Gateshead are locked up too.

It's no wonder this country has such problems with young people having sex, when nudity is treated with such prudishness. What is wrong with a man walking about with no clothes on?
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

He should be jailed when the 2000 people who posed for nude art in Gateshead are locked up too.

It's no wonder this country has such problems with young people having sex, when nudity is treated with such prudishness. What is wrong with a man walking about with no clothes on?

You can see his penis. :o
  • Options
    Somebody Think Of The Children!!!
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

:yes: ESPECIALLY female nudity.

I long for the day when I can whip off my top and walk through town like all the lads do.
  • Options
    I long for the day when I can whip off my top and walk through town like all the lads do.

So do I;)
  • Options
    :yes: ESPECIALLY female nudity.

I've never fully understood whats the problem with a woman doing that.

Though I guess thats coming from a teenage male...
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:

Hear hear!
  • Options
    I dno, its hard to say, sure he shud be have the right to do that, but shudnt people also have right not to see some naked man running around.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    I dno, its hard to say, sure he shud be have the right to do that, but shudnt people also have right not to see some naked man running around.
    You could argue that for anything though. As much you can say its someones right to do something, you could always argue that people have the right not to see them doing it.
  • Options
    yeah, but in this case they both seem really right. I mean u cud argue someone cud have the right to be racist cause its ther freedom of speech, but thats still quite wrong. But i think in both these cases, he does have a right, just as ppl have a right not to see that.
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    but shudnt people also have right not to see some naked man running around

But what is wrong with nudity?

People seem to equate nudity with sex, and it is simply not the case. Being outside in the fresh air with no clothes on is very liberating, it is completely asexual.

Should we extend your point to fat people wearing hipster jeans, for instance?
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    yeah, but in this case they both seem really right. I mean u cud argue someone cud have the right to be racist cause its ther freedom of speech, but thats still quite wrong. But i think in both these cases, he does have a right, just as ppl have a right not to see that.

I wouyld have thought though that in the eyes of the law he doesn't have the right to do it, what with him being arrested and all.
  • Options
    I personally dont see anything wrong with, but onbviously a lot of people do n thats y he got arrested.
  • Options
    Yeah but sometimes the laws a bit of a bitch aint it :razz:
  • Options
    Maybe they were jealous of his tackle like ;p.
  • Options
    I wouyld have thought though that in the eyes of the law he doesn't have the right to do it, what with him being arrested and all.

He should have the right though.

Which, I quite agree, is a completely different question.
  • Options
    What a load of bollocks (Excuse the awful pun)

Why waste Police time with something so trivial? I wonder if anyone would bat an eyelid if he did it for charity...
  • Options
    i think that the whingers who complain about him, only do so becouse they're scared to show their tiddly little todgers.

It's allways these po-faced, priggish prudes with weeny chipolata's. :yes:
  • Options
    This one's easy. being offended is learned behaviour, stored in the mind of the offended. It's up to them to manage their own state of mind and not his to walk on eggshells on the off-chance that he does something that they learned to create feelings over.
  • Options
    Were there complaints to the police when people stripped off the other morning up north in the name of art?
    Read a story in this mornings paper about a woman in Manchester who strips off and runs up and down the street in her lunch hour. as far as i know there were no complaints about it...
  • Options
    Were there complaints to the police when people stripped off the other morning up north in the name of art?
    Read a story in this mornings paper about a woman in Manchester who strips off and runs up and down the street in her lunch hour. as far as i know there were no complaints about it...
    It's because it's Shropshire ya know. All posh, prudish bastards up there. Except the kids.
  • Options

Is she hot? :p
  • Options
    Nothing new here then, English and their stiff upper lip like, as long as he wasn't harrassing or attacking anyone naked then i say he's free to do what he wants
  • Options
    There is sort of a fine line here. Personally I think the idea of walking across a country with no pants is a really cool and free spirited idea. And honestly the person who got so worked up about it that they called the cops is an asshole.

But legalize nudity? I mean honestly, I would like to be able to go to the corner store in the afternoons without having to look at a wang.
  • Options
    A crowded and stuffy train in summer full of naked commutters would be a particularly unpleasant prospect.

Unless you happen to board a carriage full of Miss World contestants on their way to the event, of course. :)
  • Options
    There is sort of a fine line here. Personally I think the idea of walking across a country with no pants is a really cool and free spirited idea. And honestly the person who got so worked up about it that they called the cops is an asshole.

But legalize nudity? I mean honestly, I would like to be able to go to the corner store in the afternoons without having to look at a wang.

everythings legal untilit becomes a criminal offence..... we didnt walk around naked then, why would we now? most stupid law ever
  • Options
    so when did going around without pants become illegal?
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    Is she hot? :p
    Yes, which oddly enough is why nobody is arresting her.

It's the rambler's fault for being old and chubby. If he was slim, blonde, female and 17 nobody would care.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I've never fully understood whats the problem with a woman doing that.

Though I guess thats coming from a teenage male...
    Repression of female sexuality, it's a control thing. Funny really because breasts are wonderful, they feed a child, I mean it's a beautiful thing...