Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Conspiracy theory?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Massonic involvment And its role in International terror.
Remember 9/11? We've all read different versions as to what reallyhappened. Just after 9/11, i got talking to a German women. We got onto 9/11 as it was a few days after. She said to me something about the german word for the number 11, which is elv. She then went onto talk about elves and other mystical things to which i just switched off and changed the subject. I was reading a another board before venturing onto this one and came acroos this post, which intrigues me somewhat for no paricular reason ~

>>>>>>The media went out of its way to imprint that event into the human condition. The 9/11 attacks occured exactly 11 years to the day after President George Bush senior gave a major address to Congress entitled "Towards a New World Order" (9/11/1990)!

The twin towers symbolised a huge "11" over New York. The Pentagon was modelled on the satanic symbol of the "pentagram", the building work started on 9/11/1941!

Coming of the antichrist, god assignes the number "11" to the antichrist in Daniel 7:7-8 (7/7/2008?)

There were 911 days between 9/11 and the Madrid train bombings on again March 11th!!

Just over a week ago after 3 bombs were detonated on the London Underground a No30 bus was diverted from its normal route down Woburn Pl. and into "Tavistock Sq", thats right, the only bus!

So what`s so interesting about the name "Tavistock"? Well there is The Tavistock Institute which was set up in 1921, it focused on "behavioural science". Today The Tavistock Institute controls a global network and in the US it has a network of foundations with funding of over $6 billion.

Over the years Tavistock has developed the science of population control into an artform. Tavistock started the "MK Ultra program", stopped the US space program for 9 years so the Russians could catch up! They also developed the LSD counter-culture of the 60`s.

So what elae is in Tavistock Sq? Well its the site of London`s only statue of Mahatma Gandhi, the square is often referred to as London`s peace square. There is also a rough hewen lump of rock which represents "quiet resistance amid the maelstrom of war".

I`m intrigued by the re-routing of the No30 bus, the CCTV not working and the bomb going off on the top deck, was the desired effect to get as much blood on the BMA building as possible? Propagandamatrix has recieved an email from a Stagecoach employee (see site), the bus was less that two years old and the CCTV had just been serviced, again, I suggest you read the article on the website.

9/11/2001 to 7/7/2005 is 1396 days, 1396 was the last great crusade in the kingdom of Hungary, this was the frontier between Islam and Christianity!!

Are Freemasons Muslims? <<<<<<

What do others think?

Comments

• Options
    It's not numerology at work here, simply hardcore ideology and an agenda for global hegemony crafted by its powerhungry adherents.
  • Options
    There are way too many conspiracy theories about this..I don't know what to believe.

All I know is that what happened was a sad thing.
  • Options
    my consipracy theory is that conspiracy theories are just a conspiracy to keep conspiracy thoerists in jobs!
  • Options
    :thumb:
  • Options
    ......and helps (unwittingly) to lead us away from getting nearer to the truth!

ps, There is a Doco to be aired soon (next week?) on BBC 2 with regards to Al-Qaeda. I saw a trailer the other nite.