Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Cheater being cheated on? Help!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

Comments

• Options
    To be blunt, the pair of you deserve each other. If it was a proper relationship, you would NEVER have cheated on each other. It's just a relationship where if you get bored, you fanny about here, if he gets bored, he fanny's about there. In the end you'll go back to each other because of habit.

I think you should break that habit and meet someone who'll astound you so much so that the thought of cheating on them would make you physically sick. It's just that what you have here isn't the healthiest relationship whatsoever.

Honestly, I have no time for cheaters who want sympathy or advice on what to do. You have to question something so much that you've done and can't tell your other half is a big fat slap in the face you shouldn't have done it in the first place. You've made the bed. We can't tell you what to do apart from the honest thing.

Break it off, tell him why and tell him the pair of you need someone who'll make you so madly in love that you'd never dream of hurting them because they check off all your expectations. The pair of you obviously don't compliment each other enough to do that and that's why the two of you have cheated on each other.

It's really not that hard to work out.
  • Options
    Well, that pretty much says it all. I agree with the above.
  • Options
    Yeah eloquently put Becks. Just to add my two cents, the prhase "because it was that sort of holiday" disgusts me. There's no such thing as "that sort of holiday" unless your holiday consists of working in a brothel. There is NO excuse for cheating, whether you're on holiday with a group of slappers and slimy blokes or on a pilgrimage to Lourdes with a coach full of nuns.

:(