Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

cute little rabbit

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hmm.......so as to not take over another topic and change the point of the conversation on it I thought id start a new one......... :)
Does anyone have one of those new rabbits from ann summers?
I really want one! Do you think that as my boyfriend's away for the weekend I can justify the spending??? ;)
I want a new rabbit.......i want a new rabbit.........i want a new rabbit!!! ;)

Comments

• Options
    I have a rampant rabbit deluxe, but its noisy, too big and over rated, have you got a link for the new one?
  • Options
    b u r l i wrote:
    I want a new rabbit.......i want a new rabbit.........i want a new rabbit!!! ;)
    get one then :p
  • Options
    erm......i dont know how to do this linking business.........but this conversation was started on the 'masterbation, rubbing or fingering' topic and theres a link on there, or maybe malteaser monkay would be wonderful enough to put a link on here as well cos im not clever enough!!! sorry!
  • Options
    I have no idea how to change the name of links like a lot of posters do, but it can still be displayed by finding the website and cut and pasting the URL.
  • Options
    Here we are ladies :) :

Clicky!
  • Options
    Thanks malteser. Wow its so cute, but i think its too cute to be putting down there! lol Theres a dolphin one in Ann Summers as well and i just think its wierd to have a vibrator in the shape of an animal.
  • Options
    Here Is The Link You Wanted :)

Rabbit
  • Options
    I have the platinum rabbit its good, but Ridiculously loud like stupidly loud lol plus its EATS batteries!!
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    Thanks malteser. Wow its so cute, but i think its too cute to be putting down there!

Oh, I dunno. Sounds good to me... "Try stroking Ann Summers' exclusive bunny between your legs in long strokes so the buzzing ears, nose and paws glide over your butt for some external anal delight." Oooo! Anal delight! :naughty:
    Theres a dolphin one in Ann Summers as well and i just think its wierd to have a vibrator in the shape of an animal.
    Then you'd be well freaked out about the site I've seeen that sells dog and horse penis replica vibrators! :eek:
  • Options
    Wow that bunny vibe looks so cute i have the rampant rabbit at the mo but i think i'll definatly have to get this one sometime.
  • Options
    Mr_Wobble wrote:
    Then you'd be well freaked out about the site I've seeen that sells dog and horse penis replica vibrators! :eek:

Gross! :yuck:
  • Options
    Thanks for the links! it looks so cool, im really tempted to get one! I do find that the platinum rabbit is really loud, i wonder if they have made this one any quieter. Im still always dreading my mum walking into my room to find out what the buzzing noise is! I have no idea what I would answer! ;)
  • Options
    Tell her you accidentally set off your electric toothbrush!
  • Options
    No way on God's earth are rabbits worth £43.50.
  • Options
    Which one was that Kermit?
  • Options
    The platinum sells for £43.50.
  • Options
    Really? what a rip off.. makes a sound like a pneumatic drill as well.
  • Options
    I really want one of these rabbits, I'd feel weird about having it in the house though, it's not so discreet is it!
  • Options
    Get one definately! I went to a sex shop with a friend last night and persuaded her to buy one. Shes loving the new 1!
  • Options
    Oooh i want that bunny. My Platinum one is so scary.......I don't know why I bought it. I'm terrified to use it.
  • Options
    the cute little rabbit is nice, but this one just looks far too much...
  • Options
    I've heard very good things about the three-way...
  • Options
    Why does that bother you? It wouldn't bother me, if they don't want to find it they shouldn't look.
  • Options
    your-babe wrote:
    i wouldn't mind getting something like that, only my parents don't understand the meaning of 'privacy', and usually raid through my room lol
    Yes, but surely if you were to purchase one. And your parents found it they'd be so shocked at themselves they would stop raiding through your room? non?