Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Masturbation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi all,

Quick question, when u masturbate and not reach climax does that help u last longer, b/c i always reach climax before my mate. Also when i masturbate i get this slight clear viscous liquid that appears every other min. Is that like precum or bits of semen?

Comments

• Options
    Whats viscious about this clear liquid? And at the end of the day, who cares who can last longer, sex just builds up to an orgasm anyway, the sooner you cum, the sooner you can put your trousers back on and do something else :naughty:
  • Options
    CathaEdulis, he said viscous, not viscious... ;)

Ilora x
  • Options
    Well, I don't know what viscous means, and wasn't aware such a word existed, so I assumed he missed an I :shocking:
  • Options
    viscous means `thick and clingy`. A liquid that has a flow resistance. Oil is more viscous than water, raw egg is viscous.
    etc
  • Options
    Micro wrote:
    Hi all,

Quick question, when u masturbate and not reach climax does that help u last longer, b/c i always reach climax before my mate. Also when i masturbate i get this slight clear viscous liquid that appears every other min. Is that like precum or bits of semen?

Why not just take your time. I presume that you are masturbating with your friend? Just slow down when you feel you may be reaching a point of no return and prolong the experience. It's not a arce to see who cums first ... just lie back and enjoy the sensations. :)