Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

BFs 21st

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My bf is 21 next month and I don't have a clue what to get him. He doesn't drink so I can't get him what most people get for someones 21st. We have being going out for nearly 2 and a half years so I want to get him something really special. I was thinking about getting him a really nice watch with something engraved on that back of it, but I don't know what to get engraved on it. Any ideas what to get him or is the watch idea ok?

Comments

• Options
    The watch idea sounds great if you can think of something really meaningful to put on it I expect he will love it to bits. Does he drive or anything, my boyfriend goes crazy for car stuff it was his birthday a couple of days ago and I got him a nos kit, he loved that!
  • Options
    Nope he doesn't drive. I dunno what to put on the back of the watch though. Can you get engravings on the back of watches anyway?
  • Options
    I'm sure you can get watches engraved...sounds like a nice idea to me. For my boyfriend's 21st I got him a surfboard because he's just started learning and didn't have his own. It was second hand but he was really chuffed :)
  • Options
    Im planning on getitng my boyfriend a watch for his 21st, which isnt till jan but im planning ahead. Im wanting to get one engraved as well.. Im obviously waiting a while to get one, cos no doubt new ones will be out before then.
  • Options
    how much does it cost to get a watch engraved?
  • Options
    how about the date of his birthday and then love always, **** xx or something.
  • Options
    dress up in some naughty french undeerwear
  • Options
    watch is a really good idea, especially engraved. i got my bf a ring for his, which i was a bit worried bout incase it was a bit 'will you marry me,' buying ur bf a ring, but he loved it :)