Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Strange feelings

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right When i am with my Girlfriend And we are hugging and fooling around. I also get an erection even if we are just hugging it happens. i am never thinking about sex. we have a healthy sex life. but it always happens. Can anyone shed some light on the matter
Would help alot

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Well, you are obviously a bit of a horny bastard, that gets off at the thought of the sexy drummer in your band, (i naturally assume you're in a band cause you have that vibe about you). But anyway, my advice to you would be to get the image of the sexy drummer out of your mind and you should no longer get these erections from huggin ya bitch.

Word
  • Options
    Well, you are obviously a bit of a horny bastard, that gets off at the thought of the sexy drummer in your band, (i naturally assume you're in a band cause you have that vibe about you). But anyway, my advice to you would be to get the image of the sexy drummer out of your mind and you should no longer get these erections from huggin ya bitch.

Word

:confused:
  • Options
    its because you love her. when you love someone that happens. i get a hard cock when i just look at this girl i like. shes way out of my league though. well, most girls are lol. its normal.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote:
    :confused:

Dont worry about that guy. He actually Drums for me in Our band. He is a total Muppet. That doesnt know what a lass actually is. and just gets jealous :thumb:
  • Options
    That guy?! THAT GUY! does anyone know how gay starsandstripes is? heh only kiddin :p
  • Options
    That guy?! THAT GUY! does anyone know how gay starsandstripes is? heh only kiddin :p
    STFU + FOAD
  • Options
    FOAD? I do believe there are forum guidelines against writing like an abbreviating little twat
  • Options
    Don't bait Kermit it will bite you in the arse.

I believe he was being sarcastic also.
  • Options
    Yeah, I believe it was being sarky.

Just not funny.
  • Options
    Well Cath Is a nice guy. I know him personally May seem like a dick. but he isnt. Just likes to wind people up Ignore him. I do most of the time :)
  • Options
    Well Cath Is a nice guy. I know him personally May seem like a dick. but he isnt. Just likes to wind people up Ignore him. I do most of the time :)

Someone with 39 posts shouldn't really be trying to bait people with over 17,000 posts it makes them look like a complete twat and first impressions count.
  • Options
    Post counts don't matter. 17,000 is just a figure representing how I don't own a television.

Newbies being dicks are annoying.

It's nearly the summer holidays. It's only going to get worse.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Post counts don't matter. 17,000 is just a figure representing how I don't own a television.

Newbies being dicks are annoying.

It's nearly the summer holidays. It's only going to get worse.

Someone with 17,000 posts is going to have a well established personality. If you are not in fact a twat then acting like one in your first few posts will have people assume you are one. Wheras if you have loads of posts then randomly are a twat for a few people don't instantly assume your a twat as they have made their mind up?
  • Options
    Someone with 17,000 posts is going to have a well established personality.

yep.

people think im a twat;)
  • Options
    what the FUCK are you tits talking about, are u seriously suggesting that having posted 17000 things on an internet forum makes your life seem incredibly fascinating to other people? :shocking:
  • Options
    Also, being new to one particular forum doesnt make you new to THINKING. You try and slaughter the new people to it cause they haven't spent their entire childhood posting on here? You are some strange muthafuckers arent ya
  • Options
    Why are you swearing?

I'm not swearing.
  • Options
    what the FUCK are you tits talking about, are u seriously suggesting that having posted 17000 things on an internet forum makes your life seem incredibly fascinating to other people? :shocking:

No you poor, disillusioned, reatard. What we were discussing was that it is good manners when new to a forum to be polite to members who are well recognised and not act like a twat. As you have posted barely anything and this thread getting bigger people are likely to see newbies posting abuse and remember that newbie as a twat.

Which is exactly what you are doing now.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Why are you swearing?

I'm not swearing.

Just rude isn't it?
  • Options
    he is being a twat. Oh what a twat he is. Everybody feel free to shout abuse. I shall do is. Cos well he is a muppet :) :banghead:
  • Options
    Also, being new to one particular forum doesnt make you new to THINKING. You try and slaughter the new people to it cause they haven't spent their entire childhood posting on here? You are some strange muthafuckers arent ya

Yes. This is the forum equivalent of Sparta. We take all newbies and leave them on a hill. Only the strong survive!
  • Options
    Yes, the ones that arent too afraid to say what they think, and despite the fact taht Kermit and that other guy try their hardest to try and silence my opinion, they aint guna. So, as the french wud say: Suck on that, Bitch :wave:
  • Options
    as the french wud say: Suck on that, Bitch :wave:

Now your being racist!

Also why do I get "the other guy". I have a username too?

Nobody tried to silence you just asked you not to be a twat.
  • Options
    Nobody tried to silence you just asked you not to be a twat.

Same thing surely? In his case anyway.
  • Options
    Infinite wrote:
    Same thing surely? In his case anyway.

True.

In a normal case though asking someone to not be a twat is not the same as asking them not to speak at all but I overlooked that in this case both would have the exact same effect.
  • Options
    lol, and your basing this accusation of me beign a twat upon?
  • Options
    lol, and your basing this accusation of me beign a twat upon?
    On your behaviour in this thread. Bomberman made it clear, as a newbie if people form opinions about you they're based on very little. Behave like a normal human being and you'll be treated like one.

Incidentally, before you challenge the others, what was your initial accusation of Kermit for being a twat based on?
  • Options
    piccolo wrote:
    On your behaviour in this thread. Bomberman made it clear, as a newbie if people form opinions about you they're based on very little. Behave like a normal human being and you'll be treated like one.

Incidentally, before you challenge the others, what was your initial accusation of Kermit for being a twat based on?

Put perfectly.

Catha read what I am writing it is a piece of advice.
  • Options
    Yes, the ones that arent too afraid to say what they think, and despite the fact taht Kermit and that other guy try their hardest to try and silence my opinion, they aint guna. So, as the french wud say: Suck on that, Bitch :wave:

Piss off back to wherever you came from.
  • Options
    So, as the french wud say: Suck on that, Bitch :wave:

I can't recall that french people are renowned for saying that - apart from Mr Vieira to Mr Wenger yesterday, perhaps. (i am assuming Catha is more than likely an Arsenal fan, as he talks about E's, swears a lot, makes enemies easily and is rude when he gets the downside in a debate!!)