Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.

white or brown?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
of course white is purer ya plank!
it's manufactured to be so ...where brown is very roughly chucked together in a barrel and a smoking material is produced.
it never ever got as far as being white ...geddit now?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Heroin is white, excellent
    now now benji, no need to discriminate, a lot of folk who shoot up lead perfectly normal lives.
    Jonny8888 wrote:
    now now benji, no need to discriminate, a lot of folk who shoot up lead perfectly normal lives.
    thats very true ...the proffesion with the highest rates of missuse and addiction are the medical proffesions. has been like that for a very very very long time.
    millions of people spending billions of pounds are interested in these things.

in reply to the now edited post...who cares?
    you not going to comment john?
    I've seen three different 'kinds' of heroin. Only one was white, and it was a bit off if you ask me!
    junker wrote:
    I've seen three different 'kinds' of heroin. Only one was white, and it was a bit off if you ask me!
    in the sixties and seventies there was only white ...various chinese ones but mostly b.p heroin stolen from break ins at chemists shops and pharmacutical wharehouses production plants.
    100% pure heaven.
    Hello Rolly, sorry just seen it.

Mate, as a simple analogy:

Some people her in London will swear 'till death that banana's are Black. Some will swear that Banana's are yellow.

........but we alllllllllllllllllllllllllllll know that at cultivation they are........green!
    But that doesnt apply, you insinuated in other posts that brown heroin started life white then was turned brown by the cuts, this isnt true, brown heroin is made brown, it never is white.
    hey Rolly, yes i agree with your sentiments on abuse by professionals.

A fair share of clients going througth Alcohol Detoxs, are Police officers. Most nurses do ampthetamine type drugs as well as a lot of Dr's also being addicited (Gp's)

A possible reason? The client case load and for the psychological trauma of the job, in the same way as which War Correspondents have a very high suicide/addiction rate. They use it as a coping mechanism.
    >>>>But that doesnt apply, you insinuated in other posts that brown heroin started life white then was turned brown by the cuts, this isnt true, brown heroin is made brown, it never is white<<<<

Top grade imported brown will never be served up onto the street, as tooo many mugs want a quick pound note. As what i posted up before, it will allready have adulterants mixed in with it unless your paying a good pound note for it, then you'll be able to IV throughout your life if so desired. Celebrities etc etc etc

If you score of the street dealers, then you'll also have to put up with other crap like d'heads who add brick dust. (this is not a common practise) It's not good for the viens, as it would be the the same as what Lemon juice does to the eyes, or what Diconal does to the fingers.
    Yes, we all know that its not pure, but thats not the point we are trying to make.

You said that brown starts life white and is turned brown by the cut, this is not true. It starts life brown then has cuts added to it.
    i didn't write up anything of the sort.

i wrote that there is white heroin, and making the distinction, that not all Heroin gets brick dust added to it.
    Hey Bongo,

i dont think it clarifies in this piece, but non the less, it's an interesting informative read for the uninitiated;

http://opioids.com/jh/index.html

But Hey Bongo, do you really think that Release would post up bullshi'ite on their website?
    No, I dont think Release would post crap on their website, they know a lot about heroin. Whats your point?
    Hello Bong

the point is, that on the Release website, which i qouted, they write that there is white heroin, to which the thread was about, was it not?

They'll also tell and warn people that a grain of heroin is 'generally' enougth to start an unwanted Heroin addicition.
    Where do they mention a 'grain' John, I just had a look and I couldnt find it.
    "As you may/may not know heroin is actually white in colour but appears brown becouse of added adulterants" - John

I think that is where people are getting the wrong impression John, those are your words, and if you meant it or not the insinuation there is that heroin comes to the country white then is turned brown by the cut, which is wrong.
    >>>Where do they mention a grain john<<<<<

Not on their website, but at seminars. Along with Transfrom in the media.

Have you not heard of the weight (cannabis) ?

If you re-read the first thread, some other poster wrote basically, whats brown like now days? is scag still low grade with brick dust?

so i wrote my reply. what was wrong with that?
    I'm sure mention it all the time at their seminars. Cant say I've ever heard them though, or anyone else in the UK using the term 'grain' other than you.

As for weight, what do you mean?
    1 grain = 64.79891 milligrams.
    No disrespect to you, but i cant believe you've not heard the term " The weight" in cannabis use.

what about....."Half a bar?"

I know i'm a Londoner, but this terminolgy is used wide spread.
    Hello Bongo,

As you know, a pound is an English unit of weight. There are 16 ounces or 7,000 grains (granted, a less common unit) or 453.592 grams in a pound. The old imperial measures are still used today, thou, very rarely.

I dont think it's just me here in S London, as i know it's used in Prison and by people connected to the underworld/underground cultures.

Clarity? i originally wrote about brown and "The Grain" as i wrote a post that could have easily been mis-interpreted. I wrote that Alcohol causes more health risk's than Heroin, but due to my moral ethics, i also included and stated on that thread that Heroin is 'Generally speaking' very, very Highly addictive. I'm not interested what drugs people use, so long as they do it with knowledge and purpose as my motto is...."If you cant use drugs for recreational/ Social purposes, then the drug is useing you" as i wouldn't wish a drug addicition on no-one.
    >>>Where do they mention a grain john<<<<<

Not on their website, but at seminars. Along with Transfrom in the media.

Stop lying.
    Have you not heard of the weight (cannabis) ?

If you re-read the first thread, some other poster wrote basically, whats brown like now days? is scag still low grade with brick dust?

so i wrote my reply. what was wrong with that?

Does this make any sense to anyone?
    Blagsta wrote:
    Stop lying.

Does this make any sense to anyone?
    not a friggin jot blag.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    There are many sub cultures within the entire spectrum of drug use who use different terms and phrases to describe their experience. Some are common and some are not. Being familiar with certain phrases and pet names for drugs and drug paraphernalia proves absolutely nothing, and informs no-one. Can we please drop this subject before it becomes even more confusing?
    hello LadyJade, was that confusing? i thought i was being simplistic?

The grain is an old imperial mesure, as is the "weight" when aquireing cannabis resin. i.e The pound - 16 oz. Which is then put into the micro and then cut up and sold on into eigths, quarters and ounces to make some pound notes.

ps, Blag, if you read todays Mirror, they have an article on Hubbards cult. Have a look at the bottom paragrapth, as it mentions drug rehabilitation and to what i wrote up the other week. But of course, being in the drug field, you already knew it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    Enough already!!
This discussion has been closed.