Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Crap Situation!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hmm me and my ex were like so so close to getting back together, we've been seeing eachother again for about 5 months, not making anything to serious because i was really unsure about what i wanted and i didnt want to reck anything by getting back with him. this one night we spent together it really was just how it used to be when we was together and i really wanted him back so its been about a week later and i thought hmm yeah il ask him. then his and my mates ring me up telling me the night after that night, he had sex with another girl. this girl is someone iv always been paranoid of because they have a history, eachothers firsts etc. but i seriously never thought he'd do anything with her again. especially because every day he tells me he loves me and wants me back. so, they say they were both drunk, but it happened twice in the same night, now in my eyes, once can be considered a mistake, twice...im not 2 sure, i dont know if i can forgive him all i can think about is them two together? am i just over-reacting or what. he says he completely regrets it and to be fair he has been in a right state since i found out, also told me he was going to tell me but i was like yeah i bet you were, if i said i was going to get back with him he wudnt of jus dropped it in general convo wud he lol. sorry 2 rant on but im just rather confused/pissed off lol and needed 2 get it off my chest,ah well sucks 2 b me i guess!!
:) x
and iv just realised maybe this should be in relationships not sex. sorryyy..x