Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

well like this girl, she feels same BUT...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i really like this girl, like alot, she sed she likes me loads aswel but shes seein sum1 at d moment but shes moving near me soon and wants to meet up again, but i jus reckon im going to get shy when i see her, which i dont wana happen, wha can i do?

Comments

• Options
    make sure her and her bf have split up b4 u even think about makin a move else you will only get yourself in trouble. even if they split up, i wouldnt go rushin in there straight away else her bf aint gonna be happy and you will most probably get a punch or summits.
  • Options
    ye il do that due to other experiences lol, girls ay lol u gota luv em.whaya reckon i shood do wen she moves down here?like go and c her all the time or wha?i feel sutin 4 her like bad cant stop finkin bout her!
  • Options
    first of all, i'd stop the txt talk, because people round here don't like it too much. How do you know her and her bf are even gonna split up?
  • Options
    Mia16 wrote:
    first of all, i'd stop the txt talk, because people round here don't like it too much. How do you know her and her bf are even gonna split up?
    oh the irony.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    oh the irony.

how the hell is that txt talk? yeah i spoke in it before, thats how i know poeple don't like it, so i was advising another user, whats so wrong with that?