Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Drug ID

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi,

My gf took a blue playstation pill tonight (shes never had anything before) and i was just wondering if anyone could help with what was in it?

I know the colour and shape of the pill dont really give anything away.
Her friend who gave it her thinks it was extasy but im not so sure, the effects i think my gf had (not sure though as she was out of it and upset) were a fast heartbeat and able to feel it beating, thinking she was talking too fast even when she was talking fine, getting rushes of hunger but then losing apetite once only a small amount eaten. She was also quite quick with emotion but then shes normally like that anyway and that could just be down to hormones...

Now from what i know it sounds like they've taken speed but i dont have that much experience with knowing the symptomns of drugs so what do you guys think?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Obviously nobody can tell you for sure (Get a test kit), but the substance is most likely to be MDMA or MDA. There were blue playstations going around not long ago which contained just MDA.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    The Blue Play Stations I was getting a few years ago were full of MDMA but then your are almost certainly from another batch.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I dont think it sounds like amphetamines, she wouldnt have been hungry and the talking speed goes up on speed too.

My guess would be a low dose of MDMA or MDA.