Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

shroom question

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
excuse me while i ask a really stupid question,
as i'm not v witty when it comes to things like this.

i went away for awhile forgetting i left a box of shrooms on my balcony, whoooops. now they look properly manky (obviously more than they did to begin with ie. some rather tasty-looking fluffy mould forming).

i really do not want to drive all the way back to holland to buy some more tho. is it worth the risk or not? has anyone tried contaminated shrooms, or is it really just a terrible idea? mm?

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    I would do them but then I'll often do anything for buzz. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    post a pic would be best i reckon
    of what? my new hat? i really don't think posting a photo of my delightful fluff-clad fungi is going to help...

sod it, im going to brew me some tea anyway. woop.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    I guess I just figure that if you wouldn't eat fluff-clad garden variety button mushrooms, you wouldn't eat fluff clad magic ones. They are a food and you would be eating very far from fresh food... Someone else may have some experience they want to share, but I would advise against it, particularly because mushies can cause nausea.
    Its probably not a great idea, its up to you whether you fancy risking getting sick from them.
    They're still legal here till the 18th, why do you need to go to holland for more?
    no, i was more interested in your old hat.