Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dumb attempts at getting wasted

Some people go to great lengths for a hit. http://www.thesite.org.uk/drugs/opinions/so_you_wanna_get_high.html

What about you?

Dom
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've done nutmeg several times, I always found that if you mix the required 25mg or so in lemonade it makes it more drinkable (stops the gag effect), I found it had no effects until about 2hrs into it when dream-state hallucinations began which were controllable, it also gave me minor rush sensations and my pupils varied in size, that stage lasted about 8 or so hours and for the next 2-3 days I was a bit spacey but very relaxed and mellow..... dodgy stuff...

Other thing I didn't see on there was Pro-Plus tablets, I used to do large quantities of them when I was in the army and went to raves, I used to do about 25-30 of them and I found it made my vision very sharp and almost everything seemed to trail when I moved my hands and stuff, my stomach went right small and I could almost sense that things where going to happen before they did... it was really bizzare... I also found I couldn't sleep for about 2 days afterwards, the one thing that put me off doing them was when I did 49 and went to a rave, I had bad chest pain afterwards and my urine went a exceeding dark colour, on checking it out I was shocked to find I had +3 blood in it meaning that my kidneys had been minorly damaged... it definatly stopped me in the future.

The pure oxygen high I have only done once, me and my friend had read about this bar in Leicester Square called the 'Oxygen Bar' were you could buy canisters of it and inhale it while you drank smurnoff flavours, I decided to try it and got a 2ltr canister and 6 smirnoff shots lined up, in breathed in deeply on the oxygen, then knocked back a shot and so on... I found it just made the alcohol hit me that bit harder and sent my head spinning something cronic... I hadn't laughed so much in ages....
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    A friend of mine used to take Dodos if he couldn't get any wiz

j9