Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ECSTACY & VALLYS !

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
HAS ANYONE NOTICED THE TOTALY FANTASTIC EXPIERIANCE YOU GET WHEN MIXING E & DIAZEPAM ? I KNOW ITS WELL KNOWN THAT VALLYS HELP SORT OUT A COMEDOWN BUT I'M TALKING ABOUT TAKING YOUR VALIUM ABOUT A HALF HOUR AFTER YOUR PILL !!! FUCKING MIND FIREWORKS!! YOUR BRAIN DOESN'T KNOW IF ITS TRYING TO SLEEP OR TRYING TO GET BUSY-- ME AND MY MATES HAVE DONE IT FOR YEARS WITH SOME WEIRD STORYS TO TELL- IT ALSO WORKS WITH TEMAZEPAM BY THE WAY !! IF ANYONE ELSE HAS HAD THE SAME EFFECTS PLEASE POST !! :crazyeyes :crazyeyes :shocking: :eek: :banghead: :love:

Comments

• SkiveSkive Posts: 15,285 Skive's The Limit
    I don't think it's a very good to be honest.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    OH really, how interesting !!
    You really shouldn't type in CAPITALS, it's shouting and it's not easy to read.
    sorry never done it...sounds a bit mad like but try not to step over the line of sharing your experience to encouraging it to others... :thumb:
    I wasn't encouraging anyone, i was just airing my own personal opinion of what i thought of this combination of drugs! I'm sure that everyone here is able to decide for themselves what they choose to take or not eh !!
    So sorry !! NO, REALLY !!
    Taking a sedative and a stimulant at the same time isnt exactly stunningly good for you and its easy to go over board on both. Be careful.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 2,682 Boards Guru
    It is irresponsible to suggest that taking this combination of substances is a good idea. The effect of e and Valium fighting against each other would just be messy and dangerous, particularly if there is alcohol involved.

And we aren't trying to hassle you Mikey 1001, but posting in caps is really annoying. There are posting guidelines that you should have a look at here, taking particular note of the part about bringing up dead threads. The Drugs board guidelines are here, I'd recommend you have a look through them as well. Cheers.