Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Depressed and its gettin me down

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and my ex broke up but because of certain circumstances Ive posted about recently to do with kids and that...well now hes sayin that he wants to clear his head and me clear mine and see if we can make a go of things havin kids of our own an all... Its all good but I cant see why hes thinkin of changing his mind bout havng more kids when he was so adamant he wouldnt before because hed feel to guilty...not only that I know theres alot to sort out cause we said if we get back this time then its for keeps and everything and he wants us to move out the area and start a fresh, not move far just a different part of the area or something, anyway we could never do this as he already has a mortgage to pay so we could not afford to have 2 mortgages and the other house he cant get rid of cause him mom and bro live there....
I wouldnt move in there with em all and he said he wouldnt expect me too.

Theres a lot of things against us but at the end of the day we are in love...its just so hard thou cuz theres no guarantees we'll get back together so its just seeing what happens really.

Thing is cause of the situation me and him are in sometimes we dont understand each other and end up arguin as a result, the otherday he never wanted to speak to me again, but we got things sorted in the end and we speakin again. I just dunno what to do, theres so many people against ua aswell.