Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dont Know

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The thing is ive been seeing this guy for a few months now... before me he saw some girl for like a couple of weeks but nothing ever happened between them ( she hurt). Anyway she now calls and texts him all the time, invites him out and tells him she likes him. I have brought this up with him and all he says is that he doesnt like her in that way only as a friend and that if he wanted to be with her he would be but his with me. I asked him why she had to call and he said that he didnt no but he wasnt going to spoke talking to her and that if she invites him out and he is in area he will go. Only last night she was on phone again even thugh she knows his seeing me. I just dont no what to believe i want to beleive him but his the type of guy that if someone annoys him or hurts him he wont to talk to them yet he still speaks to her . Part of me just thinks he will go back his been a bit distant as well lately....