Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

additions muppets

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ranting post :blush:

I ordered some gym clothes and summer tops from argos additions yesterday as i just need some cheap tops and trackie bottoms for summer and boxing and money is a bit tight due to horse bills. But No, the bloody gits have emailed me to say that due to my "returns" record they feel they cannot do anymore business with me and will now remove me from their records, not send anymore catalogues or allow me to buy again. :impissed: Now i could understand if i was ordering £200 worth of stuff every month and buying fook all and sending it all back but i haven't ordered anything since March 04 as i forgot i had an account to be honest.

I'm just stinging a bit now as i'm miffed how they reached their verdict and it means i've now got to try and get into town and get some from somewhere. Grr, gits.

*breathe* rant over :D

Comments

• Options
    its no longer argos additions, it hasnt been since not xmas just gone but the one before, its just additions now but thier linked with boots. An when they were with argos the service was really bad anyway.
  • Options
    I ordered something not long back and they cancelled the order saying my account was not up to date but it was...cheeky gits aint they?!

I emailed em to sort it out, try it?!
  • Options
    I knew they'd changed but i always seem to call it argos for some reason. Saw the boots logo on the website so assumed they'd have something to do with it. But i've emailed them to ask what's going on anyway but don't hold out any hopes of a reply to be honest.