Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Piercing Question!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi everyone! I am new here and had a question about a vertical labret piercing - I really want to get it done, but I am concerned about a few things.[mainly the healing process] First, I was gonna get it pierced, but then a few days later I am going to be traveling, so I am not sure if it would be a good idea. But I was wondering how long it takes to heal usually, and how long after you get it pierced is it ok to drink and kiss [without it getting an infection or anything]. I had my lip pierced on the side but took it out for a few reasons, one being I didnt want to mess up m gums, so this piercing was more attracted to me. I had a little difficulty with the healing process, but it eventually was ok.
So, to any experienced people, do you think it would be a bad idea to get it pierced even if I will be traveling around?
Please help me out! Thank you!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm not so sure about that particular peircing but it dosnt sound like a very good idea. Wait till you get back from travelling just to be on the safe side.