Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What does he want?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, my name is faith, and im 17.

I'm a girl who doesn't drink, or smoke but enjoys just chilling out with friends. My closest friends are my two cousins. They have a friend whos always there with them (because he lives nearby and they've known each other for years). lets call him drew. I had a crush on him a few years ago, but he said he wouldn't go with me "as long as I had cousins". I thought that was fair enough, so I moved on.

But the four of us (2 cousins and him) hung out last saturday at my cousins house along with some of their other mates.

It was really cool, and I didn't really make much effort to talk to him, since I was chatting to other people. We went outside and played basketball and during the game he tackled me to the floor (but i didnt have the ball). Which made me ask was he flirting with me? I passed it off because he apologised. It started to rain, and as a joke, i put his hand over my head (to shelter me from the rain) and he places his arm around my shoulders, then laughs about it. So by now i'm pretty convinced he's flirting, so I decide to cool it off by talking to my cousins. Meanwhile, Ty shoves us together and drew mutters something.
So i go inside and sit on the sofa. Since its raining heavily everyone follows me back in. I really cant remember exactly the rest, but i'll just list it because i guess you're all bored reading this now.

- ty asks me why I don't go with him. Ty is his friend.
- He tries to shove me onto his lap
- He vicegrips my wrist (which hurt) when I tried to change the music
- He wraps his arms around me and throws me onto the sofa "as a joke"

It seemed to me like he was finding reasons to touch me, but he's never been like this. Before he would poke me rarely and that would be the extent of our contact because i wasn't confortable with it. But now i'm not so sure. When we were shoved together, his arms were around my neck. I can't remember it that well because I was more concerned that my white top might be becoming seethrough, but i'm pretty sure I pushed him off.

I usually go with my instincts with guys, and i think he was flirting. But its been a couple of days now so my head might make things important that really weren't. What do you guys think? All comments are welcome. Even if it is to tell me to shut up lmao.

Comments

• Options
    I think that maybe he is flirting a little but is unsure on how others may think/feel about it.
    what you should do is start to flirt a little back and see how he reacts. only do this though if you like him, if not you could end up making a fool of yourself if he comes onto you. casually play fight with him the way he does with you and carry on from there. if he continues to flirt then it will become more frequent and then he might make a move..
  • Options
    im 12, drew was flirtin', makin accuses to touch ya.
  • Options
    anonymous.. why in every post you....er...post.. include your age? I mean, you start almost every post informing everbody you're twelve.. that's not necessary... you will just ruin the posts you will get, since ppl in this forum are like that, and dont think it is "appropriate" for a 12 yr old to be discussing these matters..
  • Options
    Carpe Diem wrote:
    What does he want?
    If he's just your 'average guy' then just Sex! If hes not (which is rare) then maybe you've found someone worth it!
  • Options
    If he's just your 'average guy' then just Sex!
    I think this might be what he is out for...he knows that you are interested in him so he might be thinking that he can bed you coz your already interested...however, this is my cynical view...he might actually be interested in you and now he has had some time to get used to the idea of you liking him maybe he is putting on the moves coz he feels the same way and has come round to the idea!
  • Options
    In which case, he wouldn't then be your 'average guy' would he?
  • Options
    he probably just wants sex once in a while dont expect a real relatiobship or anything..
  • Options
    If he's just your 'average guy' then just Sex!

Moron.

After all, all men want is sex, yeah? They don't want friendship or a partner, they just want some nice pussy.

If this boy is finding any excuse to touch you and hold you then its a safe bet he fancies you. How much is a different question, but that is how relationships start out. Few relationships start out with both people madly in love, that's not what life is like, but it is a safe bet that he likes what he sees of you, and wants more of it, and not just physical but mental too.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Moron.
    Nice of you to let us know what you think of yourself!

If you read what i put, i didn't say all guys just want that! Incase you didn't notice, i'm a guy as well and i am being truthful in the fact that some guys only think about that!

If i'm a moron for telling the truth what would i be for lying?