Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bruise

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have a ugly blue bruise onmy leg, i only noticed it when i was walking uphill i never noticed it before til then and it was already blkue and painful to touch, i haven't knocked my leg today and am confused as to how it has got there.

Comments

• Options
    I have a ugly blue bruise onmy leg, i only noticed it when i was walking uphill i never noticed it before til then and it was already blkue and painful to touch, i haven't knocked my leg today and am confused as to how it has got there.
    you were drunk may be and knocked your leg then? :p
  • Options
    i bruise really easily. i currently have 3 really big bruises and have no idea how they got there. i havent been working and havent been out on the booze!?
  • Options
    i bruise really easily. i currently have 3 really big bruises and have no idea how they got there.

same. only i'm not sure about the bruising easily bit.

sometimes i'll really whack into something, and be fully expecting a bruise, but nothing will appear, and other times i'll find a huge bruise somewhere on myself that looks like it really would've hurt, but not have any recollection at all of hitting it.

and i don't drink, so i can't use that as an excuse :p
  • Options
    random injuries are great, (so long as their not too bad)

it's always fun to try and work out how the hell they get there :chin: