Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

push up bras?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey everyone,

I need some advice (from the girlies, though feel free to contribute, boys, if you are a bra-wearer...)
I need a rli rli good psuh up bra to wear to my school dance, because my dress is a low cut V-neck. I'm a B cup, so without a rli good bra it could look unflattering! I'm a bit of a geek @ school, so I want to come outta my shell a bit - I need extreme cleavage. Any advice? xx ;)

Comments

• Options
    Fashion forum tbh m8.
  • Options
    what i'd do is take one of your usual ones and stuff it with padding from your other bras. i do it quite a lot - gives you an amazing cleavage and theres no chance of anything flying out if you tuck them in the pad-pockets.
  • Options
    socks are a girls best friend. or potatoes like on that advert. :D:lol:

eta: fizzpopfan or whatever your name is. i am actually joking. i don't recommend putting potatoes in your bra.
  • Options
    debenhams and try on the different push up ones - u'll see which u get the best effects with.
  • Options
    I really this this is a bad attitude to have (sorry, that sounds harsh!), as if you are trying to get maximum cleavage, as soon as you take the bra off it will disappear, and there is surely more to you than just tits? Everyone else will also have the same idea so the place is going to be a mass of flesh anyway, and you won't look individual anymore.
    I think you ought to focus on your face-a pretty face is never forgotten, where-as all chests kinda look the same! You also probably need to be a good coversationalist and a good dancer-depending on the type of place it is.
  • Options
    well its not as if shes going to be taking her bra off for everyone at school.
    Anyway, As soon as I take my bra off, my boobs dissappear. It doesnt mean Im going to stop wearing a bra though.
  • Options
    Hmmmm...

Hmmm...I knew someone do the 'you have such a bad attitude' rant. Actually, KI agree with you, there's more to me than tits but I have a gorgeous dress to wear which is V-necked and if I can maximise my somewhat defalted cleavage a bit I don't see the harm in it - it will make my dress look better on me, that's all. Not everyone who owns a push up bra is slutty, desperate or convinced their boobs are the most important part of the bdy - for one night i just want to look desirable.
  • Options
    I am also a B cup...I like to maximise my cleavage as much as possible...and as someone recommended before - try Debenhams for definite! They've got a great range - I'm wearing a strapless padded bra, own brand Debs as we speak and my lil dumplings looking boobyliscious!
  • Options
    socks are a girls best friend. or potatoes like on that advert. :D:lol:

That potato advert is quality. I tried making a potato sailing boat. It didn't work. :(
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

I need some advice (from the girlies, though feel free to contribute, boys, if you are a bra-wearer...)
    I need a rli rli good psuh up bra to wear to my school dance, because my dress is a low cut V-neck. I'm a B cup, so without a rli good bra it could look unflattering! I'm a bit of a geek @ school, so I want to come outta my shell a bit - I need extreme cleavage. Any advice? xx ;)

Push up- go for Wonder bra. If you want more cleavage though go for a padded or water bra (bra with little sacks of water- feels more natural).
  • Options
    satehen wrote:
    water bra (bra with little sacks of water- feels more natural).

Blimey, hope it doesn't spring a leak.
  • Options
    Miffy wrote:
    Blimey, hope it doesn't spring a leak.

puncture repair kit :lol:
  • Options
    they are amazing bap-pushers though. DEBENHAMS (again!) do gel filled ones too that if you do puncture it doesn't matter quite so much. i wouldn't go with the sock thing tbh, the shape always looks odd from the side.
  • Options
    primark is a girls best friend when its like 'one night mega boobs' they have like 'super ultra gel filled amazing' ones which are like a fiver