Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sti

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey people i was just wondering about somthing if your partners has neva had another sexual partner and you are the first he has had is it possible he could still have an STI thankz for all your help xx

Comments

• Options
    Tigger wrote:
    Hey people i was just wondering about somthing if your partners has neva had another sexual partner and you are the first he has had is it possible he could still have an STI thankz for all your help xx

It's possible but very unlikely. If you're worried go and get checked out, but 99.99 times out of 100 you'll both be fine.
  • Options
    Whatever two people say they have or have not done, they'll never be 100% sure unless both partners have been tested. Plus some STIs are not exclusively passed from sexual contact, there are other ways they can be contracted.

A friend of mine had unprotected sex with her boyfriend as they were each other's firsts. She then found a text saying, "***** doesn't know that I've had 2 other girls before her, don't tell! Hehe!"
  • Options
    Wasn't there another post very similar to this the other day?