Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Come on peeps! - realtionship madness this way...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes, me again on the same/similar topic, believe me I'm getting tired of it to...but if you guys respond...

Basically I am trying to put together a vox pop on relationship break-ups. If you don't know what a vox pop is it's very similar to a street poll where some is asked a very yes/no style question like: Do you think Tony Blair should be allowed to serve a fourth term. And then you say: "yes because he's the dog's bollocks, or "no, because he is Bush's lap dog" or whatever your opinion is. The point is elaboration on your yes, no point of view by a couple of sentences is the drill.

Ok, so here it is - now for my vox pop question: Was breaking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend more like a walk in the park or a head-splitting migraine?

Answers on a postcard please. No seriously, please PM with replies and might I hasten to add.

A SITE.ORG T-shirt to anyone I pick who provides a pic (jpeg) to go with their break-up story. Names can be changed to retain some anonymity. So pics and short break-up summaries to me by 5:30pm Tuesday afternoon please everyone if you're game.

Ok, will leave you be now. Enjoy BB and your sunshine weekends.

Mariam xx