Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Herbal Concepts Weight Loss Aid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey!
has anybody ever used this particular weight loss tablet?? I know how it works, ive searched on google, but im just wondering if it has worked for other people+how long it took to see a difference, when combined with healthy eating+exercise??
thank u!

Comments

• Options
    don't know about that one but i posted a similar thread not to long ago about adios slimming pills.
    but seriously, if you combine healthy eating with exercise and reduce the no. of calories you are consuming... you should loose weight - simple as that.
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    but seriously, if you combine healthy eating with exercise and reduce the no. of calories you are consuming... you should loose weight - simple as that.

Well you'd think that :yeees:
  • Options
    well, i have lost alot of weight. I was on medication which made me gain weight, so i wanted to tone up abit. The weight loss has slowed down you see, and i dont have the time to do more exercise+dont want to cut out anymore calories.
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    Well you'd think that :yeees:
    atm :yes:
    (i'm a hypocrite sometimes :) )
    i can't really advise anyone to starve either :no:

are you off your medication now, sugarmouse?
  • Options
    otter wrote:
    atm :yes:
    (i'm a hypocrite sometimes :) )
    i can't really advise anyone to starve either :no:

don't quite know what your on about there :p

I just ment that well you would think that after all that you would lose weight, but in my case erm, apperntly not. I eat less/more healthily now and i'm like th 'biggest' i've ever been.
  • Options
    actually i read somewhere that suffering from thyroid problems can make it impossible for you to loose weight even if you are eating healthy and taking regular exercise. going on the pill can too. and like sugar_mouse said, the drug that she was taking caused weight gain... so i guess it isn't all about a healthy diet and exercise... although that is waht the media would have you believe. :)
  • Options
    beans wrote:
    don't quite know what your on about there :p
    :blush: never mind. i think i took it the wrong way. :p