Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

On the verge of fucking things up

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey,
At the moment i feel really mixed up about life in general.This is probably because ive just finished making alot of changes in my life and i dont really know where to to go from here.
BUt im really moody and erratic at the moment due to this that its begining to get in the way of my relationship with my boyfriend.He knows already that i can be quite unstable at times because of various problems i have.Im just really worried that hes going to have enough and tell me where to go.
I dont want to lose him,but right now my head is so far up my arse im finding it really difficult to control my emotional outbursts.
Any suggestions on how i can remedy things a bit?
Dont bother replying if all you have to say is "get a grip" its really not so black and white...

Comments

• Options
    Without more detail, it's hard to say.

Why are you so emotional exactly?
  • Options
    Scarlet wrote:
    Without more detail, it's hard to say.

Why are you so emotional exactly?

I have clinically [as in it has been diagnosed years ago] severe depression which in itself makes things pretty dire...but recently ive had alot of upheaval...And i dont know where my head is in relation to what i want to do with my life right now.I feel a bit of a mess really...
  • Options
    *Hug*

How supportive has he been in the past?

From what you've written, he seems pretty understanding. If you haven't already, explain to him why you're being the way you are being and let him know that it's not anything personal.

In the mean time, what are you doing about the depression?