Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

confused about first love

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok heres the story....
just sit and read and have a banana or two

any ways i have talked about my girlfriend before on this thread we have now split up and i been trying to get out of the house as much as possible it was about 2 weeks ago we split and we was together for about a year and a half... if i dont get out the house i miss her so much and just want her lying down with me :crying: hugging i have kissed 3 other girls but none of them come close to her she is my first love and i thought she would be easy to forget about at first when i start kiss other girls but it just makes it worse and speaking to her makes me miss her so much.
i just dont know what to do shes like my best friend but i dont want to speak to her because every time i do i want to be with her.
but i just feel like saying hi on msn etc.. its hard i even phoned her the other day but it makes it worse for my self i just have this part of me that wants to.
also i found out one of my mates pulled her the other day!?! at the pub they met then he walked her home came back to hers and sat on the bed with her she just thought he wanted to talk about hes ex gf as we split up near the same time as them. alot of my friends are going away to spain in a few weeks and my ex gf is going away to and thinkin about her with my friends makes me upset or with other boys for that matter....
but i feel like im being a ass because i have pulled other girls and i cant really say to her i dont want you pulling boys i need help i dont know what to do im just confused :(

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru

most of my friends are going away with her im not because im scared of flighing so i have not that many mates who arent going away with her there is only one or two.

and the thing i i just want to talk about her find out whats shs doing :eek2: