Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pills and acid

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone done this before? also known as "candy flipping". Also, would i be right in saying you would need enuff pills to last out the acid? or does it not matter?

Comments

• Options
    I have done this a couple of times. It's a good idea not to do too many pills, as a bumpy comedown might not be that pleasant if you're still tripping off the acid.
    I went crazy last March when I got drunk, did three tabs of acid, then lost count of how many pills I did. I wouldn't recommend it as I took about a week to feel normal again. I was walking around at a rave in a completely confused state, which became quite frightening after a while. I didn't recognise my mates and wasn't talking english for quite some time.
    The other time I did it was at my house where I did 3 tabs of acid and 2 pills. This was quite relaxed and I was still very much in touch with what was real and what wasnt (the acid was quite weak). It was enjoyable to do just chilling with a few mates in my room.
    I'm just glad that the first experience is something that I can look back on and laugh at now, but it certainly taught me a lesson or two.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    It's very nice.

Last time I did both I ended up sinking about 6 pints of cider and smoking three massive rocks.
    Infact the crack was the only thing keeping me sane. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Due to the length of the acid its probably best to start with that, get a feel for it and let the trip settle, then take a smaller dose of pills than you normally would.
  • Options
    Has anyone ever had liquid MDMA? How do you take it and how is it similar/different from pills?
  • Options
    You can disolve MDMA into liquid if you want but it will make no difference what so ever.

What it might be however is 'liquid ecstacy' which is a horrid Americanism for GHB which seems to have caught on over here. Given that GHB is a sedative anesthetic and has no chemical relation to MDMA what so ever its a wierd name to choose.
  • Options
    But if you have liquid MDMA then doesn't that mean you aren't getting the other crap which goes into a pill and retain only the activ MDMA ingredient which makes you euphoric?
  • Options
    But you could always disolve other things in as well.

Pills are normally only made up of MDMA and binders, which being things like chalk will do nothing what so ever. MDMA is so cheap now a days its actually more hassle to find things like ketamine and amphetamine to put in it. It normally isnt very good MDMA though, not properly rinsed and not totally pure.
  • Options
    How do you take it? I heard you just brush some on your skin?
  • Options
    What?! That sounds bonkers, the only thing you could do that with would be liquid LSD, and even then there's no point because you can just drop it in your mouth.
  • Options
    Yeah did sound a bit mad! So do you sniff it or swallow it? I'm actually going off the idea now because I was under the impression that liquid MDMA would just be pure MDMA without any 'binders', obviously resulting in a cleaner high. But if that's not true then what's the point!
  • Options
    The binders are inert, they dont do anything at all, other than maybe make your stomach a little less acidic, which might actually be a good thing.

Yes, you can take pure MDMA powder and disolve it in liquid then drink it, but why? What possible advantage does it serve?

You can get pure MDMA, but at room temperature its a crystaline solid.
  • Options
    Is it true that the purer the pill (i.e. ratio of pure MDMA to amphetamines, caffeine etc) the less of a come down? I had a dove once which was really good and I was expecting a mad comedown the next day, but I didn't have one at all.
  • Options
    MDMA will give you a comedown the more you do it. I never used to get comedowns at first, but after a few times they start kicking in.
  • Options
    saj029763 wrote:
    Is it true that the purer the pill (i.e. ratio of pure MDMA to amphetamines, caffeine etc) the less of a come down? I had a dove once which was really good and I was expecting a mad comedown the next day, but I didn't have one at all.

As I say, most pills dont contain amphetamine anymore, but yes, other stimulants in there will make it harder to go to sleep, you will be more exhausted and therefore your comedown may well be worse.

The comedown from pills is mainly based on the amount you consume over the period, more pills over longer and its going to be worse even if it is totally pure MDMA.
  • Options
    What's your drug of choice Bongbudda?
  • Options
    I do rather like a good Belgian beer.

In terms of daily use caffine is definately my drug of choice.
  • Options
    I take it you've been there done that then lol.

How old are you?
  • Options
    Very old and frail.
  • Options
    Then your choice of drugs wouldnt be too strong?

Exactly, the excitement of a cup of tea is all my old weak heart can stand.
  • Options
    Somehow I think there's life in you yet. One thing which I find funny is when two people on different drugs get chatting to each other. The other night I was pilling and I got chatting to this guy who was smoking weed. You could tell that he was having trouble keeping up with the pace of my conversation and I was having trouble slowing down to his more philosophical tone! Eventually he insisted that I have a joint which maintained some sort of equilibrium finally
  • Options
    Conversations like that always seem really important and deep at the time but afterwards you either forget the whole thing or realise it was just rubbish.

MDMA has got good potential for therapy but not at the current recreational doses.
  • Options
    So do you reckon more or less of a dose for therapy?
  • Options
    The generally accepted theraputic dose (though of course its not strictly accepted) is about 120mg with then maybe a 40mg top up at the two hour mark.

This is probably a bit more than most pills in the first dose, but most recreational users will top up more often.

Also it really depends on the person, 100mg or even just 80mg would work well for a small person and it might have to be 150mg for someone larger.

And you cant use it theraputically in a club, it has to be a quiet, supportive enviroment with someone who knows what they are doing.

This isnt to suggest its a safe drug to use, but I just feel (as do many others) that it has potential.
  • Options
    Iv done a fair amount of drugs, Im I the only one to say dont, doing pills and acid is I think silly
  • Options
    Iv done a fair amount of drugs, Im I the only one to say dont, doing pills and acid is I think silly

Silly why?

Of course there is the usual health concerns, and the added risk of the trip going wrong because of the added drug in the mix. But its far from the worst combination.
  • Options
    Interesting, although I reckon a lot more research would have to take place before using MDMA in that context.

I've been told that Alcohol and MDMA don't really go well together but I find that's not true. I always have a better high if I have a few drinks as well. What's that all about? lol
  • Options
    There is a big difference between something feeling good, and something being good for you.

Alcohol is hard for the body to digest, adding MDMA into the mix as well puts extra strain on the organs to cope. It is also a sedative and they dont mix all that well with stimulants. It also makes you dehydrated which is bad news if you are sweating lots and your body temperature is higher than normal. And because of the stimulant effect of the MDMA you feel like you can drink more than normal, this affects your decision making process even further, meaning you are more likely to be involved in things you will regret.

That and it dulls the euphoria and generally ruins the clean experience which MDMA can give.

Appart from that though its great.
  • Options
    I think because I try and limit myself to 1 pill when I go out and I'm developing a tolerance to it, the euphoria only last for a little while now. Having a few drinks always seems to kick start the pill again, although I admit that might just be a placebo effect.
  • Options
    Well the euphoria from a relatively small dose, (a pill could only contain 50mg) wont last very long, a few hours maybe, possibly even less than that.

I'm not suggesting you definately take more, but saying I take X number of pills is pretty meaningless because pills are very different in their strength.
  • Options
    You're right, and i'm lucky if I get an hour out of one pill so I'm assuming the dose is quite low. But if I just have 1 then I can manage the come down easily. If I have 2, then the comedown is fairly severe the next day. To be honest until I went on this site I didn't even realise that people took upwards of 3 pills in one night! More power to them, but I know that if I had 3 pills in one night I would be a total zombie for a good few days after.