Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Favorite Drug Combinations...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The obvious physical risks not withstanding, does anyone have a favorite drug combination(s)? Mine is to take several large doses of dexedrine/benzedrine/coke staying on the edge of losing control from a couple to several hours, then to take the necessary doses of a tranquilizer/analgesic/barbituate to create an abrupt, intense "mellow vibe" which generally(if handled properly)is a cool head-type buzz, with no crash. It is a hit or miss proposition often times, but that is part of my rush. If you have a personal problem with another individuals choice to use(without endangering others)go get fucked, you are way out of line.

Comments

• Options
    I see you live up to your name. I don't really mix drugs, perhaps xtc and coke but not much more. I just tend to stick to the acid, 2 cb, weed, coke, crack. I was addicted to heroin and speed once, a real learning experience. It seems we now have a big three on this board, you me and daze, the only ones who do hard drugs. I think daze is on holiday so we will have to do without him for a while but hes very experienced. I wonder if he does those things you do. Sounds a little nutty to me, i might try it one day when i got much time left, hee hee.
  • Options
    You are wrong there dirty-harry. Last time we spoke I had only done pills and weed but now I can add coke and speed to that list, with heroin to follow. So there are more than 3 of you who do hard drugs.
  • Options
    Phatboy, see topic "best drug for clubbing". NEVER touch a drug which you develop a physical addiction to. Speed is sorta ok in pill form but you should read my comments on heroin. Its too dangerous to try.
  • Options
    Last night I did 2 hits of E and a lude(714)at the same time. It was a really mellow, but happening night, was at a house party. It was a real Qualude to(Rohrer 714 methaqualone), they are very hard to come by here the past few years. The whole night had a really good vibe, I would definitely recommend it to any experienced "chemical enhancement" practitioners...