Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Phillipine/mushrooms

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ok, im planning on taking some shrooms on my birthday, with my cousin.

I have only done ten grams before and i only got slightly high, breathing walls etc.

What are phillipine shrooms like? should i choose these over say cubensis? or mexicans as it were?

We are after proper flight, total hallucinations. Give me a rough doseage please?

Any information would also be good.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,875,648 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my mate took them and said they were really intense, he took 2 bags, don't know what dosage that is but he's a shroom head so maybe only one bag...
    Before word of these, we were going to do 40g of cubensis, each.

We are just at a stage where we want to hallucinate properly to be honest.
    All mushrooms are basically the same chemically, there are technically two chemicals in them but according the Shulgin this actually is misleading because one breaks down into the other quickly.

However, mushrooms arent all the same in their effect for some reason and they certainly arent the same in terms of strength.

You can always take more, you cant take back.
    So if i ordered some now, could i keep them fresh till around next wednesday?

I believe some people feel they degrade slightly in potency after drying? i dried them my very first time.
    Kept dry in the fridge they should be alright.
    cool. Cheers:)

should i put any paper towel or anything in with them?

whats your thoughts on them degrading when dried?
    I've never done it myself, but its supposed to be relatively easy and if done properly you shouldnt decrease the potency by any noticable amount.
    The active product shouldnt be lost too much if you mearly dry them, if you heat them too much to do so then yet you will loose potency.
    Before word of these, we were going to do 40g of cubensis, each.

We are just at a stage where we want to hallucinate properly to be honest.

I've always found about 20 grams of cubensis was about right, although i know people who take about 60g as a standard dose...serious head fuck can result from that, not knowing if what you're saying is actually what you think your saying etc.
    Measurements for mushies are always vague in nature anyway, some mushies are just stronger than others, 30g this time might mean 20g or 45g the next time.
    Spliffie wrote:
    I've always found about 20 grams of cubensis was about right, although i know people who take about 60g as a standard dose...serious head fuck can result from that, not knowing if what you're saying is actually what you think your saying etc.

"did i just say that, did they hear me?"

hehe.

Well, the philippines were like golddust, do i got 120G of mexicans, anyone got any info on these?

Visual?
    Well, the philippines were like golddust, do i got 120G of mexicans, anyone got any info on these?

Visual?

mexicans are good for visuals, very good for patterns on walls and the ground...don't overdo them though...i learned from that mistake on mexicans...
    turlough wrote:
    mexicans are good for visuals, very good for patterns on walls and the ground...don't overdo them though...i learned from that mistake on mexicans...

Cool.

im getting giddy just waiting for them:)

Whats the most you have taken of them? I really want strong visuals, entirely ready.

:angel:
    "did i just say that, did they hear me?"

hehe.

Visual?

Mexicana are my preferred choice of magic mushroom, visuals have been stronger and the trip more involving, but i can't say that isn't down to variance between batches etc.

We used to split about 30/40 grams between 2 which resulted in a pretty heavy trip.
    I keep hearing the mexicans arent too strong like?

english mexicans stronger or something? Im reading peoples posts on redeyefrog, i just wanna trip. We have upto to 60G each anyways, something is bound to take hold:)
    well when i did them i was on a comedown in my mates house who lived 20 miles away with no money so the buzz wasn't good...i ate about 45 gs i think, the visuals were quite hectic, it all depends on the person, some people laugh on shrooms with mild visuals, some get the full whack, really depends on the person and your mood...

ETA. i was drunk and had little food in me aswell...these add to the high, i'd suggest starting on 30gs and go from there...don't eat it all in one go, if you go into a bad trip, thats you fucked, seriously, you'll be lying in a ball hoping for it ot end not a pleasant thing to experience :no:
    yeah, think we will consume thirty then go from there on. Like i said, we have 60g each..i cant see it taking anymore to achieve what i want.

tho i am expecting some heavy mind altered state.

-gets excited-
    Whats the most you have taken of them? I really want strong visuals, entirely ready.

They arent just visual you know, at the sort of high doses you are saying you might use they are beyond just visual. You have to have a good hold of yourself to do more than 40 or 50g of mushies.

Try 30g at first, that should definately be a good start if not all that you will need.

Ask anyone who has taken too much of a hallucinogen and they will tell you its not all that fun.
    bongbudda wrote:
    They arent just visual you know, at the sort of high doses you are saying you might use they are beyond just visual. You have to have a good hold of yourself to do more than 40 or 50g of mushies.

Try 30g at first, that should definately be a good start if not all that you will need.

Ask anyone who has taken too much of a hallucinogen and they will tell you its not all that fun.
    Yeah i know:)

I do feel mentally apt for them, but i still i will start with 30G and see where to go from there.
    If you arent very used to using hallucinogens its not wise to go for a high dose, it might seem a good idea but it never is.

Experiences which are really strong are rarely what you would term as 'fun' anyway, not to say they are bad, just not lightheartedly enjoyable.
    If u wana have a good time, go down some woods, and munch on them as the sun going down so u come up once it gets dark. Get some really good visuals.
    funny you should say that.

We are going into a local woods, with a musoleum(sp), old icepits, some mad shit..should be effective.

And folklore of greenladies and panthers.

hehe.