Home› General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Free Ringtones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey, I use to have this website I use to use all the time on my phone to get free ringtones, pictures, etc. But now I got this new phone, due to my old phone breaking down on me. So I lost all my ringtones, etc and don't remember what the website was called.

It's just one you go on using my phone and you download everything for free. Do you know any, as my phone deperately needs new ringtones. Cheers!

xXx

Comments

• Options
    You 'desperately' need a ring tone?
  • Options
    Yes.
  • Options
    Is your life that empty?
  • Options
    Today, I'm that bored. I'm only asking for websites to get these free ringtones. Didn't realise I had to justify myself why I want them. Is your life that empty that you have to post in a thread you obviously have no intentions to actually help with.

It's just a website I'm after. Seriously. You guys are getting worse.
  • Options
    "You guys are getting worse"?! :lol: You do realise it's bongbudda you're talking to.here
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Perhaps, but there's still no need to snap like that dear.
  • Options

Sorry, I dont mean to be overly critical, it was just your wording thats all, I was curious as to your need.
  • Options
    I don't get the thing about ringtones, the ones on my phone are good enough. I don't get why people pay for extra stuff...
  • Options
    www.cbfmobile.com is the best one for free ringtones. i used to use it, but now just use mp3s.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:
    I don't get the thing about ringtones, the ones on my phone are good enough. I don't get why people pay for extra stuff...
    You clearly haven't heard the ones on my phone :no:.
  • Options
    Fiend_85 wrote:
    "You guys are getting worse"?! :lol: You do realise it's bongbudda you're talking to.here

Figured you'd pop up.

Zalbor, I didn't snap. I didn't use any exclamation marks to show that.

bongbudda, if you knew you'd understand I tend to make a big deal out of the least wee things ya need in life. Should I say, I'm easily pleased with the little things in life, including lame ringtones, haha. So Yeah, I kinda thought you were just trying to be picky in my wording. Not often I use this site , so it's hard to pick up on who's being sarcastic and cheeky and whos just being sincere when asking questions. hehe Sorry.
  • Options
    Renzo wrote:

Well I wouldn't pay for them. But I loved my mp3 ringtones I had of gwen stefani rich girl, etc. and quite a few others that I ended up losing. I just get bored easily with my phone and like to change the features.
  • Options
    I'm always too embarassed to have my phone on loud, regardless of the ringtone.

Silence is golden :yes:
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    www.cbfmobile.com is the best one for free ringtones. i used to use it, but now just use mp3s.

Do you get mp3s of that as well? Ah sorry, shouldn't have mentioned that what I'm more interested in, oOo and me pictures, etc.

Awk if only I remember what that other website was called.
  • Options
    bongbudda, if you knew you'd understand I tend to make a big deal out of the least wee things ya need in life. Should I say, I'm easily pleased with the little things in life, including lame ringtones, haha. So Yeah, I kinda thought you were just trying to be picky in my wording. Not often I use this site , so it's hard to pick up on who's being sarcastic and cheeky and whos just being sincere when asking questions. hehe Sorry.

Not a problem, it was just a straight question thats all. The ring tone on my phone is crap, but I dont really see that as incentive enough to go out and do anything about it. You enjoy yourself though. Unless its that frog, at which point I really hope you and all your family get Ebola.
  • Options
    bongbudda wrote:
    Not a problem, it was just a straight question thats all. The ring tone on my phone is crap, but I dont really see that as incentive enough to go out and do anything about it. You enjoy yourself though. Unless its that frog, at which point I really hope you and all your family get Ebola.

hehe... I have to admit in my old phone I did have the old version of the frog and the chick which I adored when they first came out. Though never used them as ringtones just to torture my friends who couldn't stand them.

aww but come on guys, gotta love the wee dragon. Soo cute! haha
  • Options
    hehe... I have to admit in my old phone I did have the old version of the frog and the chick which I adored when they first came out. Though never used them as ringtones just to torture my friends who couldn't stand them.

aww but come on guys, gotta love the wee dragon. Soo cute! haha
    You scare me.
  • Options
    You scare me.

:lol:
    Awk shit one! Sorry! My friends have been backing of slightly as well with my interest in the dragon.
  • Options
    www.modaco.com www.coolsmartphone.com www.mobango.com all do free mp3 ringtones also.

or if theres something specific let me know and ill be able to sort it out for ya, quite handy at that kind of thing and im in a pleasant mood today.
  • Options
    :lol:
    Awk shit one! Sorry! My friends have been backing of slightly as well with my interest in the dragon.
    I'm not surprised :p.
  • Options
    koe_182 wrote:
    www.modaco.com www.coolsmartphone.com www.mobango.com all do free mp3 ringtones also.

or if theres something specific let me know and ill be able to sort it out for ya, quite handy at that kind of thing and im in a pleasant mood today.

Wahey! Nice one, cheers.
    Will try them out later, just remember I have to fix my settings in using o2 GPRS rather than my crappy t-mobile network. Don't like them anymore.

Though if anyone else knows anymore, don't hesitate to share in this thread. :)
  • Options
    www.free-ringtones-free-logos.com is quite a good one, altough tis technically not free coz you have to go on the WAP site to download ringtones or text a number for logos etc.. Still quite a big selection though. I'm a freak, I got the Seasme Street theme tune for my phone yesterday. :blush:
  • Options
    Most ringtones just sound to me like a microwave letting you know the food is done on speed. I'd just use MP3s or stick it on vibrate. I hate it when you're sat in an interview or a lesson or something and this annoying beeping starts coming out of your pocket. ;(

*Waits for somebody with too much time on their hands to come along telling me my input wasn't required*
  • Options
    i get all my free ringtones and pics at

www.buzzed.co.uk

you are allowed two every 24 hours.

or more here