Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do women want from men? What do men want from women?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
What do women want from a man? What do men want from a woman?
about everything! about the personality, physical attribute, etc etc....

see a friend of mine..... ;)

Comments

• Options
    I'm female and I want......

Looks aren't that important but I guess my guy has to have blue eyes and blonde hair and definately be tall.

they have to have a good sense of humour, love football, love going out and doing new things, be honest, never violent, loving, caring, understanding, love me for me and not want me to change.

Like the things I like and vice versa and has gotta love chocolate, wine, shopping and watching soppy films oh and doritos and dips! And definately has to love food cause I love cooking!

And also love the summer!!
  • Options
    trinity20 wrote:
    I'm female and I want......

Looks aren't that important but I guess my guy has to have blue eyes and blonde hair and definately be tall.

:eek2: So looks aren't important but they are?
  • Options
    but its not important. Did i say he has to be a god like creature??
  • Options
    trinity20 wrote:
    but its not important. Did i say he has to be a god like creature??

No, you said he had to be tall and blond and have blue eyes. Because he 'has' to have them they are obviously important, and they are aspects of looks. Therefore, looks are important to you.
  • Options
    I suppose.... Its the attributes my 'exish' bf has!!
  • Options
    i want someone who treats me like a princess, makes me laugh,likes musicals and i find physically attractive. oh and he has to be good in bed.and romantic.
  • Options
    Loner wrote:
    What do women want from a man? What do men want from a woman?
    about everything! about the personality, physical attribute, etc etc....

see a friend of mine..... ;)

you want to know this... and i'll tell you...
    it all depends on the individual, but nobody is perfect. ;)
  • Options
    If you ain't got it they'll want it! lol

but seriously different girls want different things trinity mentioned soppy films but i know a girl who would kill you if you took her to see a soppy film!!!
  • Options
    folkrocker wrote:
    i know a girl who would kill you if you took her to see a soppy film!!!
    i'd kill / dump anyone who took me to see a soppy film! :lol:
    btw may be you could rephrase you question so it isn't only exclusive for hetrosexuals. :p:)
  • Options
    I only have three 'must haves'.
    He must be taller than me (not hugely difficult since I'm 5'5"), he has to be clean/hygienic and he can't be argumentative.
  • Options
    Physically in a man: I like bigger men... Not as in grossly obese but large frames, I mean a man who looks like a man not a girly boy. Sometimes facial hair too, but somebody gruff and butch.

Personality in a man: Intelligent... Very intelligent and I mean somebody who's sense of humour is more highbrow than his bowel movements and who enjoys more interesting things than football and other fashionable passtimes.

A gentle guy, but not a wimp.... Plus somebody who's not selfish. Arty people are good.
  • Options
    1. taller than me or same height (not hard cause im 5ft 4 and abit)
    2. looks after himself
    3. i have to be attracted to him obviously
    4. sense of humour/can make me laugh etc
    5. things in common
    6. ive also got a thing for dark hair and blue eyes - but whatever suits them :)
    7. oh yes and good manners to impress the folks!
  • Options
    I would want
    • Someone taller than me
    • Similar sense of humour, someone who makes me laugh
    • Captivating eyes, smile - being the physical features I'm most drawn to
    • Protective yet who sees I can handle myself around other blokes
    • Trusting
    • Sensitive to a certain degree
    • A larger build, not hugely muscular or bulky, just a nice midway
    • Never had a real preference in eye/hair/skin colour to be honest, as I've been attracted to and be in relationships with a blend
    • Someone generally attractive in personality - I've had different bf's and there's not two that had the same personailty attributes and they were still great blokes

Malt x
  • Options
    The guy I have is perfect as far as im concerned, he's taller than me, he's totally lovely, cute, well-mannered polite... I could carry on about him for ages but i wont :p
  • Options
    how did you find someone taller than you?
  • Options
    I think I just know it when I see it :)
    I wouldn't define myself as having a specific type, there's just that special something that makes me want to get to know someone better :)
  • Options
    I generally like a guy to have a good personality more than anything. He has got to have a good sense of humour, and to a certain degree have some intelligence. I don't want to date someone who I can't really hold a decent conversation with.

Too add, if a guy has nice hair and a friendly smile then thats a good start :D
  • Options
    I want a man who can make love to me all night and then turn into a chocolate brownie afterwards :yum:
  • Options
    go_away wrote:
    I want a man who can make love to me all night and then turn into a chocolate brownie afterwards :yum:
    Now youre talking!!!
  • Options
    go_away wrote:

Olololol. Every straight womens dream huh?
  • Options
    Yes, perhaps a substitute would be a man who knows to bring chocolate brownies with.
  • Options
    brownies... ill make a note of that! lol
  • Options
    for me its enthusiasm, good humour, manners, honesty, the ability to hold a conversation. Oh and at least some similar interests to me
  • Options
    Height. Height height height. Needs to be taller than me i.e. taller than 6' or the same height. Not stupidly skinny, but not too large. I hate muscles. Hate them hate them hate them. Although I'm talking big muscles, some muscle and a bit (BIT) of a six pack is gooooooooooood. But other than the height thing, and as long as they aren't really huge or really skinny in that it might make them ill, I have no physical definites. If it suits them and they're comfortable with it, then I'm all for it. I do have a thing for long hair on guys though...mmmm...

Personalitywise, they have to be able to make me laugh. Warning: this can be difficult. I dislike arrogance. Confidence is good, arrogance isn't. Someone I can get on with and I would be friends with as well.

I know someone like that. Has a girlfriend though. Bloody Lewin :(.
  • Options
    mmmm brownies *drool*
  • Options
    i love a girl with style. knows fashion but doesnt follow the masses. chic. knows how to wear a skirt. has culture, not buys culture. drinks and knows about wine and champagne. no lambrini. loves music. latin, deep, soul, house music. loves poetry, art and philosophy. passionate about what she loves. likes being taken cared of. has a sense of independence. strong personality. and most important of all, she has to love my cooking. ;)

only in a perfect world.... :yuck:
  • Options
    Looks:Taller than me,bit of weight,nice eyes,nice smile,strong arms...
    Personality:Has to have courage of convictions,funny,mature,inteligiant,honest,romantic,caring,ability to understand and deal with my mood swings,independant...
    My man has all this and so much more im so lucky to have him :)
  • Options
    I just want her to be fun and spontaneous and really comfortable with me around her, I want to feel good around her and her feel the same, be able to hold her and kiss her when I want an not argue about stupid things. once I was with a girl and we both fell asleep together and she was cuddled into me with her head on my chest and that felt better than anything, that's somethign special I want with a girl. I tend to go for personality more than looks, aslong as they've got that "thing" I like when I look at them then it's all good, personality and the aura they have around them is important to me, the experessions and things they do as well.

Really playful and not bothered what other people might think, I want a girl who knows i'm not perfect, who knows i'm not the best at everything, who knows I am not really a fighter but who knows I try to be the best I can and love me for that.

i had that special something with my ex.....till he decided the 'spark had gone' :crying:
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote:
    i had that special something with my ex.....till he decided the 'spark had gone' :crying:

its always like that hon..
  • Options
    Im a girl and what i want is..

a guy who's funny and thinks im funny so we're constantly laughing

Someone who knows how to give me a good time

Someone who isnt afraid to be emotional at times

Someone who will protect me.

Someone who is good looking, even though a lot of people dont think this matters, i may be shallow but i think it definetly does..

my current boyfriend is all of these things and more :love: hes so awesome