Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Bank Holiday weekend

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
So, now that there's a Bank Holiday weekend here, what are you going to be doing over the next three days?

Answering my own question, I'm doing a late shift at work later today, from 3pm to 10.30pm. :( Sunday and Holiday Monday though, I'm off, and undecided on what I'll be doing.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im going to be moody over the fact that the bank holiday gave me 2 less days to do my assignment :impissed:
  • Options
    Teh_GerbilTeh_Gerbil Posts: 13,332 Born on Earth, Raised by The Mix
    Im going to be a lazy fuck and lay in. Like I do any day I am not doing anything.
  • Options
    flying to paris tomorrow for two days with gf.
  • Options
    Seeing my girl cause it's half term Yay!:hyper:
  • Options
    Out tonight and lazing about rest of weekend.
  • Options
    working working working working working working

oh then i have tuesday off for my birthday, then working working working
  • Options
    Well today got f u cked up..big time. All day+night. No sight of bed soon i don't think either.

Tomorrow working, sunday chilling out, monday back to study.
  • Options
    there's a blues festivel on in a town near my house this weekend, natty wailer out of bob marley and wailers is playing at it, should be good, gonna pop down to that for a laugh...just chillin out ya know what i mean
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Today I am going shopping with a friend and then we are going to get some lunch :yum: David is away today so it is going to be a girly day :D

Tomorrow we are doing something nice but we haven't quite decided what yet. It depends on the weather methinks.

And then I am working on Monday so it is just a normal weekend for me. Should be quite a nice one though :)
  • Options
    getting my hair cut today, not sure about tommorow, probly trying to do essay.
    Monday going to wivenhoe mayfair, which is a local free festival. I go every single year and love it.
  • Options
    I think I'm going to go shopping in Manchester today, I need some nice jeans. Tomorrow I'm going into Manchester again - but this time to consume lots of alcohol! Monday I'm probably going to just laze about and make the most of not being in work.
  • Options
    Working late tonight :(, laze on Sunday, working on Monday - but not to bad as i will get paid time and a half :D
  • Options
    Going camping tonight up in the yarkshire dales, gonna get messed up there and have a nice fire etc...should be fun. then tomorrow morning ill come back and prepare myself for the day of death known as bankholiday sunday, which its the law that you get messy all day and then chill on monday.
  • Options
    Hoping to go out with Kermit and Bad Seed this evening. Nothing planned for tomorrow then going to a local rock bar on Monday to see a band called Jesse James. I'm not a big fan but drinks are only £1. :thumb:
  • Options
    off to mr. kaff's parents', when he gets in from work. pretty much everyone he know down there had a birthday this week.

today i've been into town, and am now chilling with the remains of last night's pizza, and throwing vimto all over myself. oops.
  • Options
    Woo one less day work experience :D

what will i be doing??? :chin: probly just meet up with my maties :D
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote:
    So, now that there's a Bank Holiday weekend here, what are you going to be doing over the next three days?
    tbh i just want to totally chill out this weekend: saturday, sunday and bank holiday monday morning. :yes:
  • Options
    worked 6am - 2:30 today, babysitting tonight 7:45 - 2am ish, working tomorrow 10 - 4:30 and then the same on monday. followed by another babysit.

the only difference for me is i'll be earning a little extra on monday.
  • Options
    Gah..Worked today. Sleep and revision tomorrow..don't know about Monday..
  • Options
    Went to Rockworld yesterday, recovering today, no plans yet as for tomorrow and on Monday seeing the family and meeting up with a guy I've been involved with to discuss where to go from here.
  • Options
    I'll be tryiung to chill out and find a new job at the same time, wish me luck :rolleyes:

Off to Manchester on Monday to see the in laws
  • Options
    Tomorrow daytime I'll be doing bugger all then 6pm-2am work.

Monday I'll no doubt get up a bit late and then do something very productive...not!
  • Options
    Off to Manchester on Monday to see the in laws

Personally I can't think of a better place to spend Bank Holiday. ;)
  • Options
    Personally I can't think of a better place to spend Bank Holiday. ;)

Seconded. Manchester's night life is awesome on bank holiday weekends. I can't afford to go out though :crying:
  • Options
    Seconded. Manchester's night life is awesome on bank holiday weekends. I can't afford to go out though :crying:

Think I'll be doing an all-dayer tomorrow... around the Locks and stuff. Might pop to the Village because my mate started work in Baa Bar a few weeks ago and I am yet to visit him! But I wish I was doing some hardcore clubbing. :(
  • Options
    Today I worked 9-6 and ended up eating the ice for the smoothies and stuff because I was sooooo hot in that fucking bastard uniform.

Tomorrow I will be working 12-godknowswhen. Either 4 or 5 *shrugs*.

Monday I will be sleeping. As I will be Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. And for the majority of pretty much every week day until the end of July. Yay for being a dropout :cool:.
  • Options
    big bog all, tbh.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Revising and watching the play-off finals.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Worked today and Monday, sleep tommorow.
  • Options
    ive got tuesday off

then on wednesday ill be dealing with 'bank holiday fallout' :rolleyes: