Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

bed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Whats the earliest you go to bed (to sleep) and get up in the morning.

Off late I'm going to bed earlier and earlier, I'm contempllating going now but thats cos I'm feeling fed up.

These days I seem to need more and more sleep.

Phoenix

Comments

• Options
    earliest.. norm about 01.00 and get up 06.30 on college days. on average i go bed bout 02.30 and up at 06.30
  • Options
    I can never seem to get to sleep before midnight. I normally go to sleep around 1:30am-2:00am.

I set my alarm for 7:30am and I try to stick to that time but I do allow myself the occasional lie in.
  • Options
    Well no more college for me :D so no more early starts.

Normally go to bed at around 02:00 and get up about 10:00. I can't go to bed early for some reason.
  • Options
    normally go to bed around 10-11:30, and depends what i'm doing in the day as to what time i get up.
  • Options
    I got to bed anytime around 9.30 and 1am(weekends) and I wake up anytime before 7am, usually around 5-6am...
  • Options
    If I've got work the next day I try to be asleep by midnight. Otherwise I'm asleep by 1.30am.

I get up at 7.20am for work and set my alarm for 10am when I'm not at work, although I almost always wake up earlier and get up.
  • Options
    at least 2 am going ot bed and earliest 8 am for school, though now it's like going to bed at 6am and waking up at 1 or 2 pm
  • Options
    I normally aim to be in bed by 10.30, so normally I'm there at about 11.

I get up at 6am to go to work.

I have a new job soon, which means I'll have to get up at 5am instead. Erp.
  • Options
    Bed around 1:00am, get up at around 10:30-11:00.

Ilora x
  • Options
    bed between 11 and 12.30, unless im on an early, then ill try and be in bed at 10ish to be up at 6.
    usually im up between 7.30 and 8.
  • Options
    i go to bed when im tired, and get up when i am needing to depending on the days lectures or other activities
  • Options
    Bed around 1:00am, get up at around 10:30-11:00.

Ilora x
    Oh, to be unemployed:D
  • Options
    god you people go to bed late!...or maybe i just go early!
    im usually in bed about 10. then up at about 8 or 9. some days i have to get up at 7 for uni but usually about 8 ish
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    Oh, to be unemployed:D

Ah, you've said what we're all thinking... :thumb:
  • Options
    I generally go to bed around midnight and drag myself out of bed around 8:30 for school. If im driving I get up at 8 for coffee and a fag an shit coz im just horrendous in the mornings. Soon to be study leave:D get up at 10/11 everyday!
  • Options
    Bed at about 1am, up around 7.

Long lie in at the weekend :thumb:
  • Options
    Bed at between 11pm and midnight. If there's nothing happening the next day, and there's something exciting going on, there's not really a limit on when I go to bed. I start work at midday, so getting up is not really an issue, it just depends on when I went to sleep. I generally need about 7 1/2 hours sleep. I guess if I had my absolute choice of regular sleeping times, it would be between midnight and 8am.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I usually go to bed about 1 and am out the door by 6 in the morning but sometimes I get my head down in the van if i can blag my assistant to drive.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I generally go to bed around midnight and drag myself out of bed around 8:30 for school. If im driving I get up at 8 for coffee and a fag an shit coz im just horrendous in the mornings. Soon to be study leave:D get up at 10/11 everyday!

either your very blatant about having a coffee, fag and a shit in the mornings...or you simply meant shit as other stuff

:lol:
  • Options
    Normal days bed around 2am-2.30 wake up about 8/9.

Weekends 3-6.30am wake up about 11-12.
  • Options
    Normally on school days I'll be in bed by 12.30 but don't usually fall asleep till around 1 and I'm woken at 7.45am when my mum phones from her work but I usually sleep in till about 8.10 and have to rush.

Weekends I just to bed when I'm tried and sleep till whenever. Usually that's 1am - 12pm.

Holidays are usually the same although last year I got into the habit of staying up till about 4am and not getting up until 3 the next day :eek:

Nowadays I feel kinda guilty if I sleep in late on holidays because I feel like I've wasted a whole day even though i;d have nothing to do anyway.
  • Options
    I won't be going to bed tonight for a long while yet, got pissed and gave in, got some yokes for free. Go on LIVERPOOL!

Watched the match in the pub then left and got fucked up.
  • Options
    I usually go to sleep around 1:00 and wake up at 7:30.
    During the weekends though... I go to bed around 7:30 in the morning and wake up at 1pm! :D
  • Options
    Well going to bed and actually being asleep are very different :p

I'll get into bed with my boyfriend at about 10.30/11.00 or whatever cause he has to be up at 6, but i don't go sleep untill about 12.30 and usually get up at about 9 ish, but i still always feel tired it's terrible :(
  • Options
    generally get in bed between 10-11pm on a week night, asleep before 1. up at 7:30am. weekend i can go to bed anywhere from 1am till about 8am and get up when i wake up unless i have anything planned.
  • Options
    im half dead if i dont get a good sleep
    school days no later than 10.30 and up at 6.50 - saturday nights if my parents are out i'll stay up till about midnight then have a lie in!!
  • Options
    Jazza wrote:
    I'm woken at 7.45am

I'm already on the bus by then. Bastard.

Although I'm not gonna be in college anymore until September w00t.

I usually go to bed between 9 and half 11 (depending on how tired I am). Weekends it can stretch to about half midnight but rarely. It's been a long long time since I've still been up at 1am.

I have to get up at about half 6 if I have to get into college at the right time. Make the hour go up a bit depending on which bus I have to catch. Like, tomorrow, it'll be half 7 'cause I gotta get the 9 bus, and so on.
  • Options
    On a work day, I try and get in bed between 11 and 12... usually closer to 12. I have to get up at 6:45...

At weekends, I'm usually out partying so its about 4/5am. I get up whenever I wake up! ;)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Go to bed around 10ish during the week and the alarm is set for 6.47am. Not sure why really ...

During the weekend I will go to bed slightly later and get up a bit later.
  • Options
    As late as possible.