Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

loads of people will disagree with me on this one

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok so i have an opinion that very few people seem to share. if i had the choice between herion and extasy or lsd, i would chose the junk any day of the week. trippy drugs like acid scare me much more than heroin and are, in my opinion much more dangerous. with junk the biggest danger is getting hooked but with that other stuff you are quite likely to collapse and die and the trip can be really frightening. does anyone out there agree with me????

Comments

• Options
    Nope.....hahahaha
  • Options
    Dirty Harry-what do you know about DMT?
  • Options
    Heroin will ruin your life in an instant. Your life will become a desperate strugle to obtain the money you need and the first thing you will pawn is your computer, then the TV and video and any consoles you may have. People feel like they can't live without addictive drugs and they will eventually build up a terminal tolerance, it will become impossible to reach a high hit and the maximum dose will only make them feel normal. They won't realise it and just increase the dose beyond maximum and die horribly due to collapsed viens or heart failure. LSD is not as bad as you think, things only go fuck if you are a schitzophrenic retard.
  • Options
    Originally posted by whizzygirl:
    ok so i have an opinion that very few people seem to share. if i had the choice between herion and extasy or lsd, i would chose the junk any day of the week. trippy drugs like acid scare me much more than heroin and are, in my opinion much more dangerous. with junk the biggest danger is getting hooked but with that other stuff you are quite likely to collapse and die and the trip can be really frightening. does anyone out there agree with me????

I agree with you in theory, junk is very warming and reassuring whereas Es, trips etc can mess with your head. Unfortunately, street smack or brown is cut with allsorts of crap, whereas pharmaceutical is obviously clean. I think we should take smack off the street and make diamorphine available to people who need it! Pete xx
  • Options
    Agreed, but only those who need it, no one else. Diamorpnine may not satisfy their needs as much as heroin but is could still be cut if it falls into the wrong hands.
  • Options
    Hmmmmm.... what the fuck???? heroin less dangerous than acid n pills.... Pills well... I think in the UK 2 million pills r taken a week.... that makes something around 100 million taken a year.... out of that I think the average deaths r 2 a year... 1 in 50 million chance of dying... Thats pretty good odds if u ask me....
    Acid.... whatever form.... now acid.... I don't know if u've ever tried it.... It's not what every1 makes it out 2 be... it's a laugh... not some major head fuck unless u take a lot or good quality...
    Heroin what the fuck??? it's dirty... u start out like oh yeah 1 time just 2 try it.... then u think oh it's not all that... might as well do it on occasions... then u start wanting it... No major step inbetween it's shit when u start wanting it as Harry said... u'll do n e thing to get it... a friend of mine has just got 12 months for robbing his best mates house for money... now that s shit... acid n pills dont make u do that shit.... with Heroin it's not like I'm hooked it's like I want some more might as well sell my stereo.. gonna get a new 1 n e way... it's shit and comin off its worse... dont try it and if u have dont do it again... u think u can come off it straight away.. do a test with urself... stay off it for a month... then c whether u want it in that time.... c how ur arms r fucked... don't know if u smoke it or inhale it but just dont bother... take pills do acid, snort coke.... they're fun drugs... Heroin aint nothing but shit
  • Options
    in a way acid is really dodgy in its own way. i know people that have done so much they are seriously done in mentaly, they have to be in hosptial the whole time. also, things can go wrong with acid, you`ll be having a laugh one mintue than you get a bad one and get paranoid and shit. i havnt had any bad experiences tho. i drove once on it(only did a half), i`m never doing that again!!
    pete
  • Options
    I've never done anything more harmful than a bit of blow (oh, & some amyl). I'd be too nervous to try anything else.

So can someone tell me, when you are hallucinating, do you know you are hallucinating? I find it difficult to imagine how I'd feel, seeing something that, logically, isn't really there, (appart from oasis's and rainbows).

I knew of someone who when on his first acid trip, was taken to a clown fair!!! By all accounts he was frantic, so it sounds like he didn't know he was tripping while he was tripping.

Is the enjoyment in the memory?

J9

• Options
    You can usually tell when you are hallucinating when a tree smiles at you or a Ford Fiesta keeps switching from being round to being totally square. One car was 1 metre wide and 10 metres tall. I don't think it was really like that. Normally your vision goes funny colours and everything seems closer than it really is but take to much and you might find yourself on jupiter.
  • Options
    Originally posted by dirty_harry:
    You can usually tell when you are hallucinating when a tree smiles at you or a Ford Fiesta keeps switching from being round to being totally square. One car was 1 metre wide and 10 metres tall. I don't think it was really like that. Normally your vision goes funny colours and everything seems closer than it really is but take to much and you might find yourself on jupiter.

I think I'll give it a miss.

J9

• Options
    you forgoten the reason why people do it tho... you wont stop laughing and everything is completely funny... yeah, judging distances and stuff is tricky some times.. being in a pitch black place is weird cause you do make your eyes see what you want...
    its all in the brain!!! hhah
  • Options
    But what about D.M.T.? I don't know what that stands for, but it's supposed to be some sort of peyote-like drug where you trip balls for, like 15 minutes and then it's gone, no come-down. Aldous Huxley would have loved it. Anyone know?
  • Options
    Yeah DMT is hardcore tripping.... u take a blast from the dealer which usually csts a couple of £ n u breathe out ur tripping hardcore.... a friend of mine almost fraked when he breathed out n thought the smoke was a swarm of wasps but in my expierience it aint been 2 bad
  • Options
    i hate all drugs except alcohol,tobacco & caffiene even they are still dangerous!!!
  • Options
    SMACKHEAD !
  • Options
    With so much info out there everyone should know the risks by now. Sure acid can mess with your head but it is not addictive like heroin. I've had some great trips but one or two scary ones.
    If your head is wasted and you can't see the point in anything, why not save your drug money and spend it on finding a good therapist/counsellor/someone who deals with emotional stuff? At least that way in the long term you don't stuff up your body with chemicals and you can get the 'real pleasures' from life! (or try organic mushies instead/as well)
  • Options
    If you get hooked on junk (and you will after the first couple of times) , it's almost impossible to get off. Even if you do have the willpower just to stop, you'll end up going cold turkey and dying.
  • Options
    Dying, er....no you can't die withdrawing from heroin. The only drug that can cause death from withdrawal is Barbiturates. Your body gets so used to the stuff in your stream that it stops producing another chemical and when you stop taking it....DEATH. Heroins very hard to get off but it has been done many times and will power will help, its what you need to put up with the suffering till it gets better. You have to have people around you who you trust and they will reasure you that everything will be fine but stay away from your girlfriend. Being close to someone you love at times like this can make you have some pretty wierd thoughts and you are more likely to hit your girl than a mate as I found myself felling the worlds against me and my worst nightmare is her being horrible to me and these thought came into my mind and it was a good thing she wasn't around as these silly thoughts got me mad for no reason and I look back and thing how lucky we were. Shes gone now and because of that I nearly killed myself from a speed overdose but in bad times keep away from the opposite sex as some silly stuff can go through your mind. But we are all unique and you probably will have different fears which will surface at these times.
  • Options
    Okay sorry. You can still get really sick if you're injecting loads regulally and you just stop.