Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

confused

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi

I'm really confused, off late my boss has been giving me a really hard time and its been making me really stressed out :(

Today she called me into her office and has given me a written warning, she says my performance needs to improve and got me to sign a statement of my misdemenours over the past couple of weeks. The weird thing was she was quite sensitive and said that she doesnt want to loose me. I said that I'd been feeling really bad over it and and she said in a way it was a good sign because it shows I care about my job and that I give a stuff. She then said something that she said Id to keep between me and her and said that she'd rung her manager and said she couldnt do the job and was in tears. Why would she tell me that?

I'm confused over the whole conversation, on one hand she was telling me off on the other she seems to want to help me. Any thoughts?

Phoenix