Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Pregnancy... yes i know... again

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
wellll, lets put the black on white....

I didnt had sex for a hole month, then i had my "period" (dont know if you can call it that... it was just a little of blood on the day it was suposed 2 start) and then i had sex with my bf yesterday...

the thing is (or things)
Does "that" count as a period?
My lower belly actually hurts sometimes, can that mean anything?

And finally, curiosity, what are the first signs of pregnancy(the lack of period does NOT count) and when do they start to appear?

Comments

• Options
    not sure if i can post links to other sites on here, and sorry if i cant, but babycentre.co.uk got me through mine. the stuff on there will answer all your questions im sure, but take a pg test hon, and use protection, good luck xx
  • Options
    I also recommend babycenter (either babycenter.co.uk OR babycenter.com), also take a pg test ASAP, the pain in your lower abdomin could mean that your period's coming if the pg test is negative (no harm in taking one and getting a negative back right?).

Some of the earlier signs that I can recall are breast tenderness, fatigue, implantation bleeding, nausea or vomiting, increased sensitivity to odors, food aversions (most people think it's food cravings, but food aversions are more common), frequent urination, and your basal body temperature stays high. The proof is in the ept.

I'd also like to add, that some medical conditions can cause some of these symptoms. Ie, anemia can cause fatigue, nausea, and food aversions.

best of luck
  • Options
    id also recommend babyworld and ukparents.
  • Options
    You really should do a pregnancy test asap. Try not to pee for at least 6 hours before you do it, or test first thing in the morning, so there's a greater chance of the test being correct as there would be more of a hormone to pick up.

And if it's negative, it might be a good idea to see your doctor, as your abdominal pain could be indictive of something else.

:)
  • Options
    were u using any protection at all ? coz certain types of contraception can make your periods funny. best bet is take a test like the others said.
  • Options
    I recommend babyworld :)

Anyway, take a test and see its the only way. The cramping could be due to period or it could be due to implantation. Good luck.
  • Options
    heloooo

i am 15 and 1 month pregnant :shocking: , i no the steriotype nd just think that you should take a test as son as poss. wen i had unprotected sex i thought i was infertile but i found out i was rong. i avnt had ne pains, siknes, or nefing so you shud never gess just by how u fel. B carful nd gt the test son or ur regret it, :banghead: maby for the rest of ur life!!!!

JessP XxX :crazyeyes
  • Options
    Hi Marishka

In regards to the first signs of pregnancy & when these signs start to appear, theres some info in a past askTheSite question about this - see Predicting Pregnancy

As for your lower belly pain - as others have said it would be best to see a doctor about that.

Hope you're okay.
  • Options
    kate2419 wrote:
    not sure if i can post links to other sites on here, and sorry if i cant, but babycentre.co.uk got me through mine. the stuff on there will answer all your questions im sure, but take a pg test hon, and use protection, good luck xx

babycentre got me through my pregnancy too. xx