Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What Places Hav U Done It!

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yeah and i don't think you were on that balcony to rest :lol: probably only God was your witness :chin: :lol:
    :lol:
    that one was a good one:P:P
    Yeah... that balcony is actually known for the (non)resting going on:P
  • Options
    bed is best, beach isnt so bad with a blanket, can be kinda romanitc, but not with the whole snad thing. the worst place i ever did it on holiday was outside the room on the coridoor with like another ten doors that could of opened at any second and of seen us, it was the whole naughtiness of it that made it great (but ok it were short!!) erm done it in cars vans fields, erm houses of the exs clients, but bed is still best, maybe im just not an adventurous gal!!
  • Options
    kate2419 wrote:
    the worst place i ever did it on holiday was outside the room on the coridoor with like another ten doors that could of opened at any second and of seen us,
    thats a great reason 2 coulpes out o the bedroom::P

OH I FORGOT!!

the last floor of a building is always a good choice, usually is were the passage to the roof is:P
  • Options
    dat_gyal wrote:
    LOL i was joking i agree beach is DEFINATELY overrated. Nothing magical 2 me! lol anyways no english beaches thanks ... spanish of course! anywhere besides tha bed? xx
    What do you call a condom with sand in?

An organ grinder :naughty:
  • Options
    in the car, out in his garden, (reallllly high hedges) side of the house, shower, bath, on the stairs, over the sofas...bout it really. Not into the whole voyeur thing where people can see us. Considering he's the son of a preacher man.

I nominate shower for the blue ribbon ... :yum:
  • Options
    Who wants sand in the nether regions? Not me.

Nothing wrong with a bed tbh. Comfy, clean and warm.

I thought exactly the same thing! I imagine it could be nice though, in the right location with the right weather, and a blanket to avoid sand-in-the-knickers!
  • Options
    Just: Bed, shower, living room floor and his bathroom in work (when no one else was in the office though), think I prefer the bed for romanticness though :)
  • Options
    Bed, car, woods, living room, in a tent (in a field full of 1000's of people).. not many places, i will have to work on it. :thumb:
  • Options
    a car is as adventurous as it gets thanks. normally just stick to the bed! though am sure i'll be trying outdoors at some point.
  • Options
    My boyfriend is in hospital at the mo and i was visiting (had been there 12 hours!) Anyways we went int he stairwell and did it doggy was quite fun the whole "what if we get caught" thrill.
  • Options
    Funniest place had to be on a sofa in the living room whilst his parents had only nipped out for 10 minutes!
  • Options
    I've only had sex in my room :(
    im not very adventurous... but i plan to seduce my ex and have sex in the back of his car... should be fun.... although im not really sure how to go about it... *goes to make thread*
  • Options
    dat_gyal wrote:
    Lol Just Bored And Wondering What Places U Have.... Tha Beach Is More Romantic Than A Bed I Can Tell You ;-) Lol

You don't have to start each new word with a capital letter.
  • Options
    Bedroom (computer desk, floor bed) kitchen, shower, public toilets, cinema :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Well, never had sex, but once I walked from a friends house home (about an hour and a half away) and I wanked in the middle of the road at 3 in the morning.
  • Options
    My room, Boyfriends room, hotel room, .. i gave my bf head in his car, if that counts. I want to try new places though, its exciting.
  • Options
    In a bed obviously, in the living room, kitchen, bathroom etc. All household venues above. My worst two must be in a shed-it was freezing and dirty and makes me feel a little bit sick to recall as this preceeded my utter hummilation as arranged by the man-well if we can call him that as he deserves pain and some ettiqutte lessons! The other bad one was in the public loos behind my local! MMM the smell of urine how oddly comforting NOT! Ah well thought I would share! :blush:;)
  • Options
    In a churchyard in Durham, over a gravestone, with a service going on inside the church. :eek: :D
  • Options
    Beds, kitchen, shower, bath, counter surface by the sink, living room, floors, staffroom table at work, stockroom at work, shopfloor at work, corridors, managers office, chairs, sofa, richmond park. that's pretty much it really. :blush:
  • Options
  • Options
    The bed is most definatly underratted.Nothing better than getting down to business on a nice comfy mattress...Though saying that i have had sex in the following places and its been most enjoyable and exciting:
    A deer park,A caravan park,On the beach,On a train,In a park,In a hollowed out trunk of a tree,In a swimming pool,In the bath/shower,In a changing room,On a friends sofa,In a friends toliet,In my grandmas bed[!],In an office on an executive chair ahhh the list is quite endless...
    Muchos fun!
  • Options
  • Options
    Just to add...
    My grandma wasnt in the bed at the time and was actually on holiday but still....
  • Options
    I hope you let your grandma have sex in your bed too.
    Fairs fair.
  • Options
    Dr PirateDr Pirate Posts: 8,303 Legendary Poster
    Outside the sexual health clinic ;o
  • Options
    Dr Pirate wrote:
    Outside the sexual health clinic ;o
    Handy!
  • Options
    Just the usual, bed, sofas, stairs, kitchen, car, shower, park during the day is new one. In mates bedroom with other friends still in the room. Can't think of anymore.

But yah, shower is the best for me.
  • Options
    In a dentists chair!!!!!!! :naughty:
  • Options
    Well try doing it in a coach or bus and on a tree...the funniest and riskiest place to have sex :)
  • Options
    In a cave in the lakes.

Bed is best, though. Much easier to roll over and go to sleep in.