Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Advice on givin head an hand jobs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone give any advicee please! people love advice about it and i ave shagged people but not give head before... i guess its jus preference... but if i do i want to have some idea! help please xoxo cheers!

Comments

• Options
    Lots of tongue... no teeth. Easy.
  • Options
    cheers... yeah most problem page kinda things say things like that... real people give advice thats tried! do u have any? thanks for your help
  • Options
    lol
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Lots of tongue... no teeth. Easy.
    Yeah

You're the best Claire ;)
  • Options
    tbh, i think any blokes gonna be chuffed he's got a girls head down there anyway. just don't use your teeth. pretend it's a mini milk lolly or summat (but obviously don't actually eat it!). :p
  • Options
    This might sound a bit stupid but its true.

I used to worry about giving head but my mate said just chill and it'll come naturaly when you feel ready to do it.

She was right, so don't stress about what to do just wait until it feels right to do it

Phoenix
  • Options
    dat_gyal wrote:
    cheers... yeah most problem page kinda things say things like that... real people give advice thats tried! do u have any? thanks for your help

So the journalists on problem pages aren't real people, are they not?

You should smother your bloke's cock in chilli sauce, it will make him feel all hot and randy, and he will simply love you for doing it.
  • Options
    Well the best advice i can give since you are a beginner is to put some ice cream, chocolate or something you really love around his d**k and suck it like you are auditioning for a job.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    So the journalists on problem pages aren't real people, are they not?

You should smother your bloke's cock in chilli sauce, it will make him feel all hot and randy, and he will simply love you for doing it.

:lol: Lovely!
  • Options
    Just do what comes naturally. Try not to use your teeth, or suck too hard. Dont concentrate on just the head.