Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Need Elp Xperienced Ppl!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hiii izit possibl for the hymen to not break when you have sex for the first tym does any1 no? duz anyone know how far up it is? because ive ad sex an im worried that bcuz i dint bleed i mite stil b a virgin and il look like a liar!! someone pleas elp :-S fanx xxx

Comments

• Options
    This can't be for real. Took me like 10 minutes to decipher that.

Answer (if it is for real...) - it may have already broken before you had sex, due to sports and stuff. Don't worry about it. Not everyone bleeds the first time - you're obviously lucky.
  • Options
    How will you look like a liar? I mean, who is gonna know?

Plus you've had penetrative sex, thus you are no longer a virgin.

No one is gonna check to see if your hymen is broken just to check whether or not you are telling the truth!

Don't worry bout it.
  • Options
    dat_gyal wrote:
    hiii izit possibl for the hymen to not break when you have sex for the first tym does any1 no? duz anyone know how far up it is? because ive ad sex an im worried that bcuz i dint bleed i mite stil b a virgin and il look like a liar!! someone pleas elp :-S fanx xxx
    if you've had sex you are not a virgin - simple as that.
    your hymen might have already broken... that can happen playing sports, using tampons, - hundreds of different ways.
    and a lot of women don't bleed after having sex for the first time... everyone is different.
    also, don't use txt type - its really annoying. :p
  • Options
    Like Shehasnotime mentioned, please please do NOT use text talk on this site. It pisses us off and make people not want to help you. But, to be nice and answer you question. If you have had penetrative sex then you are no longer a virgin. In most cases, if you are active, your hymen will break before you have sex for the first time.
  • Options
    i wouldn't worry about it, i didnt bleed the first time i had sex, not everybody does.

It doesn't mean your still a virgin though and dont worry what other people think, you know that your not lying and thats all that matters :)
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    If you have had sex then you ain't a virgin. Many girlies hymens break in ways other than having sex, like playing sport. Also, what business is it of other peoples as to whether you are lying or not?

Also, please do not talk in text talk. It is irritating, hard to decipher and it puts people off replying to your thread.
  • Options
    This should be in the sex forum dear

It is in the sex forum...?
  • Options
    Was it not just in the Anything Goes forum or am I going a little crazy? :confused:

Its always been in the Sex forum as far as I can see!
  • Options
    lol sorri i always talk in text talk ill try and write it all proper... no okay it was pretti much serious.... i know all about breaking it doing sorts etc but da thing i didnt explain properly was i was so pissed that i cant remember wether he got it all the way in or not and i remember saying that it was hard to.... hmm okay i no i aint a virgin but i just wanted to know if theres a way you can tell if your hymen is broke.... fanx xxx ohh and about the lying fing... its because some boys are w@#kers :( and i think he might be saying stuff!
  • Options
    is that what its like when its written `proper`?
  • Options
    yeahh :$ lol sorri but that was pretty full. I type just like i talk though. so its hard to write it all out write 2 u !
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    is that what its like when its written `proper`?

The standard of some people's written English saddens me :(
  • Options
    The standard of some people's written English saddens me :(

That was English? :confused: :no:
  • Options
    dat_gyal wrote:
    yeahh :$ lol sorri but that was pretty full. I type just like i talk though. so its hard to write it all out write 2 u !
    Get better.
  • Options
    j@ck wrote:
    That was English? :confused: :no:

I thought it was American myself...... :D
  • Options
    not everyone bleeds when their hymen breaks, i didn't.
  • Options
    thanks for replying about the message! and not tha english! lol yeah i didnt really explain it properly .... it dont really matter though! i did actually wanna know about the hymen thing. is there actually a way to tell if its broken? can virgins break it themself?! i saw some girl writing about it on here but i dont really get how someone could do that themself wouldnt it hurt a bit seeing as your controlling it aswel ? :s ..reply if ur bored!
  • Options
    The hymen is a thin flap of skin inside the vagina, and it can be broken during any exercise, such as gymnastics or horse riding, as well as either by sexual intercourse or by using tampons.

Many girls do not have an intact hymen by the time they have sexual intercourse.

Also, for the record, learn how to type in something that at least resembles English.
  • Options
    Kermit wrote:
    The hymen is a thin flap of skin inside the vagina, and it can be broken during any exercise, such as gymnastics or horse riding, as well as either by sexual intercourse or by using tampons.

Many girls do not have an intact hymen by the time they have sexual intercourse.

Also, for the record, learn how to type in something that at least resembles English.
    Yeah kermits right
    With exercise the hymen become more flexible as such and altought its not quite broken it wont ahve lets say the bloody after efects of sex.
    Horseriding is also quite common so its not unusual for girls to appear to have their hymen broken while still a virgin. hrough exercise those muscles get stronger basicaly
  • Options
    Yeah you are right....It doesnt take just one sex section for the hymen to break of completely.It may take 3 or 4 times of sex sections to break it off completely depending on who is doing it tho....Well i think if the hymen is not broken then you are still a virgin but if its broken then you are not. Am talking from personal experience even though am just a guy. Ladies correct me if am wrong ok....