Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The wrong question??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I been seeing, textin, kissing this guy a few times, we get on well....so i was kinda wondering wat we're doing so i asked him.

he said well we see each other a lot so i guess we;re seeing each other, but i dont really know if i wanna be in a relationship right now, but who knows what will happen in the future. :grump: so now im thinking well i like you so ok i can go with that, but does it mean i stay away from other boys, or can i just do wat i want still but go back to him more often than not. :confused:
He sed he was worried about us bein in da same friendship group if things go wrong, god we havent even got anything to go wrong yet

was it the worst choice i ever made chosing to ask that question?
what do blokes normally think when they're asked that??

Comments

• Options
    no you obviously didn't know where you stood with him so needed to clarify it. i shouldn't worry. if he wants more than friendship with you then he wouldn't mind you asking.
  • Options
    sounds to me like you need to get a little more clarifaction. You did right asking the question no one likes not knowing where they stand.
  • Options
    I've been in this situation before and it's horrible!
    I don't really have any advice on how to sort it out but just wanna say that you weren't wrong in asking him that. You do need to know how things stand
  • Options
    Well bit of a disaster, cos havent heard from him since that "chat" even though he was supposed to meet me last nite.... hmmm :banghead:

and oops i kissed his friend last nite lol
    but we both agreed to keep ssshhhh
    one of those nights......!
  • Options
    lexijb wrote:
    Well bit of a disaster, cos havent heard from him since that "chat" even though he was supposed to meet me last nite.... hmmm :banghead:

and oops i kissed his friend last nite lol
    but we both agreed to keep ssshhhh
    one of those nights......!

perhaps you'd best forget about that one eh.

plenty more fish and all.

oh, and best friends isn't really the best way to go about things is it. it's hardly going to make him like you!
  • Options
    not best friends, just normal friends

and he wont find out

and he stood me up, wat can i do lol

Sure i'll survive without him, but just pissed of that afta the chat he was like no no i still like things how they are, see u 2moro night yeh? hmmm that was friday this is tuesday....
    Know im gonna see him on friday, its just not exactly sure how to act now....
  • Options
    Why should he be the one deciding "how things stand" anyway? If you want more from him - ie you want it to be a proper relationship - you have a right to tell him that and if he doesn't want the same thing then you'll just have to call it a day. I don't think you should wait around for him to make up his mind what he wants.