Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

please read! is he intrested? advice!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Sorry :blush: for it to be long but this is the only way to understand lol.... :yes:

Well i like this guy, joe.we dont talk very much. like very little but since the day at track relays we started talking, which i will get to. neways, i said hey to him in school the other day for the first time in like 2-3 months, since winter track where we talked but a lil more than now. but he acted like he was shy when he said hey.he looked at me then the wall then me and said it kinda low..well...at relays..he was at the school for baseball and he called my cell and told me about the bomb threat that happened after-school when we were gone to relays. im said we know about it cuz he txted matt and told him about it. and then he calls me? why not his hurdle friends? why me? wierd..well yeah he was like "there's a bomb threat in the school" and im like yea we know and knew for about 2 hours. then i said ok thanks and hung up lol.

so then we had another bomb threat last friday(friday 13th wierd) and had to evacuate the building at the end of 5th period and then we couldnt go get our stuff till 5pm or monday morning. But i got my stuff at 5pm. so i said "well let me call joe to tell him he can get his stuff" since he called me about the other bomb threat. so i did and he said yeah he knows and he's inside. so me and my friend pam was driving back to the school cuz we left to go to wendy's to go get free frosty's after we got our stuff and then we were going to see a lax game. so i saw him at the light and im like woah joe! so i called him and he couldnt hear me but i told him how i see him in his car but i said bye cuz he said he couldnt hear me. so i felt stupid for calling him back yeah..this was at like 6pm something like that.

Well i was laying in bed around 11:00pm trying to go to sleep cuz today i had relay's and i hear my phone go off with a txt. so i checked it and it was joe. why did he txt me now? why not earlier when i did call him and at 11pm at night..hmm...well and he asked me what i was trying to say when i called him earlier? and i said oh i just saw u in ur car and thats it annd he txts me back and says o aight.(he never says "oh aight" NEVER! well thats what his cousin says lol)

then the other day.i was walking from the track going toawrds the front of the school with caty which is joes cousin and i saw a car roll up by us and it was joe. he honked and smiled and made some funny face or w/e. so me and caty told him to stop so i ran up to the car and im like hey where r u going? and he said something about finding his brother and asked him if he could drive me to the front of the school (which was like 200 meters away lol and he said yeah..so i hopped in. he asked caty for a ride and she noo im going to loclker room. well i had a cast boot on cuz i went to the othropedic today and told me i have a stress fracture so i was like "look what happened!" and he turned his to me and down and he said what happened? and im like i have a stress fracture and he said sucks..and im like yeah. so it was silence ugh i hate that then i said something about states but he didnt say nething. then he rolled up to the curb and im like thanks bye! and he said bye and jumped out lmao..cuz i just hate silence. but im so confused :confused: . because i like him but i dont know if he has any intrest or even wants to bother with me! and me and him arent very goody goody friends where we hang out. we never hung out. we just say hey to each other alot. ya know a friend but you kinda dont say much too? yeah...please help! thanks

Comments

• Options
    if your mates with his cousin, get her to ask him what he thinks of you, or just ask him yourself, text him and ask him if he wants to go out and do something with u.

And start ti take things as they come quit with the whole analysing every single little word and action he makes, you'll drive yorself mad!!
  • Options
    kate2419 wrote:

And start ti take things as they come quit with the whole analysing every single little word and action he makes, you'll drive yorself mad!!

one of many girls most annoying habits! :yes:
  • Options
    Wow! To all of the above! Yes, you should just ask his cousin to slyly find out what he thinks about you. you could also just text him and say 'hi, wot r u doin 2day?', then if he likes you he might say something along the lines of 'i'm goin in town u can come if u like' or he might ask you what you are doing and then you can work it out from there. Us women do over-analyse every little thing, just chill and nature will take it's course!
  • Options
    or, you could text saying 'hi, what are you doing today?'
  • Options
    yeahh i do-over analyse everything and i def. need to stop lol. but yeah i will talk txt him memorial weekend and be like what u up to. i know he has a baseball game today maybe i will go out to that.