Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Aching Groin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've had this problem on going for a while (we're talking a few years) tho it rarely happens. Basically I'll wake up in the morning or I'll wake up during the night with this aching in my groin, now I'm not sure exactly whereabouts it is but from my best recollection (It happened again this morning) its more in my testicle area, or the tubes themselves
It aches when I move, it aches to the touch, its excrutiating to pass water :crying: it normally lasts an hr at most and I just lie in the least painful position till it goes
I'm tempted to see a doctor, the only problem being is its so sporadic that I can't get seen while its in progress. Also I've just moved to Preston with my fiancee and I'm mid process of sorting a new doctors out

Comments

• Options
    it happens to me sometimes. i think the pain is caused by pressure. try masturbating.
  • Options
    cant remember if I've ever tried this or not, remember reading on here about blue balls which essentially sounded like the same thing. I'll try it next time it happens, the pain kinda puts me off the idea tho tbh. Worth a try none the less
  • Options
    Yes go and see your GP, it's the only way to see what it really is. I'm pretty sure your new GP will see as you are registering with them.
  • Options
    well if you jack off at the time when its aching the pain wont go away immedietly. so maybe its a good suggestion to do it before.
  • Options
    Pain on passing water needs investigating really.

See a GP.
  • Options
    sounds like epididymitis- it's fairly common.
  • Options
    yeah that pretty much sums it all up, thanks :)

http://www.duj.com/epididymitis.html

thats what it appears to be. I'll get making an appointment with the doctors. Failing that I've got some anti inflammatories around here somewhere that will ease it