Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

'Friends' interfering in my problems

(If anyone's read my thread in the Sex forum called 'Perr Preasure' then they may know what I'm talking about)

Ok, on and off for a while, I've had someone asking me out and for some reason, whenever I told him no, his friend would interfere and wouldn't even let us talk to each other. Now, he's telling lies to his friend about me - saying that I would really go out with him, when I won't. (And saying tht I'd really sleep with him, when I won't)
Admittedly, I wouldn't have minded this if they were just talking about this and not bullsh!tting about me behid my back - making me the lastperson to know about it.

What's the best thing to do about this?

And another thing whilst I'm on this subject:
I recently told someone that I fancied him and before I told him, I told a friend of his. (The other person[the one I don't fancy] doesn't know that the other person knows) and I started talking to this person today before he walked off and to do something and the otger person says something 'So, were you going to tell Matt that you fancy him?' I didn't say anything and just walked off, because whatever happens with me and Matt isn't anything to do with him - he just enjoys stirring things up and making everything worse than it already is.
How do I stop him interfering in all this?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hmmm.. Pretty complex stuff.

Maybe you could tell this guy, not the Matt guy, to stop living in a fantasy and that you don't have any feelings for him. Its okay to be rude sometimes, and maybe with this, you might have to be a little..to get the message across. So maybe just telling him to screw off and move on would be good.

Hope I was of any help.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Thanks for that, BUT I'm one of these who finds it hard trying to be, um, rude at times...