Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Clothes Shopping!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where do you all by your clothes from?

I mainly shop in Monsoon, Topshop, Karen Millen, French Connection and Oasis.

:)

Comments

• Options
    TKmaxx, topshop, miss selfridge, new look, tescos and ebay.
  • Options
    What type of shop is TKmaxx?
  • Options
    discount designer/more expensive brands
  • Options
    Oh right, never heard of it. We do not have one around here!
  • Options
    TK maxx really is the master of the world, real bargains in there. Got 2 nice summer shirts and a couple of polo shirts all for like £45 the other day. all branded stuff as well and very nice.

apart from there i generally shop in independant shops, not really into any of the high street shops such as next, top man etc..
  • Options
    I like little boutiques too. Is TK maxx designer seconds?
  • Options
    I'm not really shop loyal or anything i just buy things that i think are nice, and sometimes that's quite a task :p
    Topshop, Irish, Tesco, Asda, and couple of randomised shop's in Leicester. I quite like Primark for accesorise like belts and stuff and basic vests/strappy tops.
  • Options
    I mainly shop in H&M, Debenhams and Dorothy Perkins on a regular basis. Everything else is just a see it-like it-buy it type basis.
  • Options
    tk maxx, H&M, Zara, topshop occasionally, but is quite shit these days, a few little independent shops in leeds, ebay, charity shops and the market.

i'm making more and more stuff these days though, as fashion at the moment is horrific.
  • Options
    topshop mainly! but then river island, house of fraser, tesco.

depends what i'm after and how many pennies i haven't got.
  • Options
    Debenhams, West One and TKMax generally. But anywhere I find anything that looks nice. H&M did me proud this morning and it was River Island last week so I aint that fussy tbh.
  • Options
    It is a shame that we do not have a H&M in Oxford. The nearest one is in Reading 30 mins away on train.
  • Options
    i live on the isle of man where there is a reeeally limited amount of clothes shops soo..

i guess i get practically all of my clothes from new look, dorothy perkins sometimes mark one and sometimes from per una in m+s.. thats about all there is that i like really :p all others are too expensive or clothes i dont like
  • Options
    I'll buy clothes from anywhere I see something I like and that fits me, I'm not too fussy. I won't pay over the odds for something I could get cheaper elsewhere.

If I'm buying stuff thats 'in fashion' (very rare!) then I'd rather buy it cheaply because it's unlikely I'll wear it for long, whereas I don't mind spending more on 'timeless' clothes like jeans and jumpers etc.
  • Options
    BumbleBee wrote:
    I'll buy clothes from anywhere I see something I like and that fits me, I'm not too fussy.
    ....... ......^ Walmart

I am piss ass broke so i don't have money to shop, but when i do get stuff its at H&M, Abercombie and Armani Exchange.
  • Options
    River Island, Topshop, New Look (because its direct opposite my work and there are no other clothes shops) Warehouse, Freemans, or a nice little ski and surf shop called filarinskis for summery tops
  • Options
    Top Shop, H&M, New Look (Mainly for shoes and accessories), Miss Selfridge, River Island, markets, Tesco, Warehouse, Oasis and Bershka.
  • Options
    River Island, Topshop, Tesco, Primark, Dorothy Perkins, USC, Bank, H&M...

Pretty much anywhere. If I like it, I'll buy it.
  • Options
    Oh forgot about Primark.
  • Options
    If I am not at H&M then I buy at department stores similar Selfridges in London that have a lot of different brands and designers.
    Last item I bought was from Mango.
    Have really taken a liking to Hilfiger stuff lately and Tiger of Sweden.
    Though what I love absolutely the best are the smaller independent shops with their own design or designers and brands that are not too common. That way you're almost secure on a unique garment.
  • Options
    TkMaxx, Petroleum, Primark, i sometimes buy really good bargains at oxfam or other charity shops...there's no shame in it really if you're buying a really cool t-shirt for £1 is there...
  • Options
    I go anywhere! Primark, dorothy perkins, internacionale, bay, topshop, miss selfridge, next, H&M, debenhams, cult, bluebanana, salamanders, frank, but the one place i do not like is new look!
  • Options
    Topman, Zara and River Island. More expensive shops in London if it's just after pay day :p
  • Options
  • Options
    I usually go to Dorothy Perkins and New Look, and Asda has some great stuff. I really like Monsoon stuff but I can't afford it.
  • Options
    evans,etam,dorothy perkins. i would love to be able to shop in TK max but every time i go in there it looks like a jumble sale so i walk straight back out again. don't have the patience tbh.
  • Options
    ginge86 wrote:
    It is a shame that we do not have a H&M in Oxford. The nearest one is in Reading 30 mins away on train.

:yes: I hate the lack of H&M in Oxford. I just wait until I go back to Milton Keynes, or go to London, and shop when I am there.